SUNSILK Straighten-Up 24/7 Cream Reviews

Ranked #1752 out of 2162 in Hair Care

Wish you could steamroll those kinks or waves? You can with Sunsilk Straighten-Up 24/7 Crème with Elastyn-E. It's not a conditioner, not a gel- it combines the best of both. That's means it'll smooth out kinks and waves for straighter, silkier hair.

February 17, 2016

I personally love this cream! It smells great and it works great! It smooths my ends and would suggest to only use it from the mid to bottom of your hair but if you want to tame the fly aways rub in your hands and softly smooth top of your head not applying too much! Great product!

January 31, 2010

I got samples of the Sunsilk Straighten-Up 24/7 Cream from my drugstore and decided to give it a try. I was expecting this to weigh down my fine hair when I saw how creamy it was, but when it's applied to damp hair, it melts right into it. It doesn't feel greasy and you only need a small amount (at least for my hair). I applied this to my damp hair from the ear-level down and then ran a wide toothed comb through my hair to evenly distribute the product to the strands. If I blow dry my hair without this sraightening cream, my hair becomes VERY frizzy and looks like a puff ball. Instead, with this cream, I have straight, smooth hair that I can't stop admiring. This did not make my hair limp, nor did it leave any residue in it. I'm not too crazy about all of the Sunsilk products, but they certainly created a winner with this one! Fantastic to use if you are also planning to flat iron your hair. I've been trying to find the best de-frizzing/straightening cream/serum for so long. This is the best for my hair and I will be stocking up with lots of bottles!!

April 19, 2009

I have very thick, wavy hair and so it definitely needs a little bit of help before I straighten. I use this product on my damp hair, comb it through and blow dry, sometimes I even sleep on it. It doesn't make my hair greasy and there is no build up. Makes your hair feel super nice. Follow with a straightener and you've got gorgeous, straight locks.

January 03, 2009

This is the only product that helps me get my super curly hair into a sleek straight style. This is the only product I use when I blow dry, and it works wonders. Keeps the hair from drying out while blow drying and does not flake at all. I swear by this stuff!

December 09, 2008

It helped my hair for about 2 days and that was it

May 18, 2007

I have very curly, frizzy hair, and I found that this product works very well to effectively straighten your hair (in conjunction with a blow-dryer and straight-iron), leaving it smooth and shiny. It does not cause greasy build-up or leave your hair feeling "gucky". If you are the type who lets your hair go a couple of days without washing it, the product does not cause unusual greasy build-up by day 2 as many other straightening products do. It also has a nice smell to it when you initially put it on, but I find the smell does not last once you blow-dry and straight-iron your hair.

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge