Super Nibs

Super Nibs Reviews

Ranked #593 out of 1120 in Snacks

June 01, 2016

Loooove, such a childhood favourite. I remember first getting these at the canteen at my brothers hockey games and I still love them today. And they're so superior to Twizzlers. Twizzlers are hollow and these are solid, and have a more fruity flavour. And they're more fun to chew, and are all around chewier. I hate that the rating/stars on this review has a Nutritional Value portion b/c obvi they have no nutritional value being a candy, but that shouldn't deduct points for a product like this (they deserve 5 stars, but I'd be lying about saying they're nutrish). They're yummy and fun and shareable, and great to get every once in a while.

June 01, 2016

I like these better than regular twizzlers, the flavour is essentially the same, I just like the texture better. Classic nibs but just not cut into tiny pieces! Makes a great movie snack.

June 01, 2016

Twizzler super nibs are yummy and tasty and I love the thickness of this cherry flavor candy. I love putting mine in the fridge and letting them get hard. My only weakness is I can't stop eating them.

July 16, 2015

Super nibs are awesome, its like a twizzler but soo much better