Super Nibs

Super Nibs Reviews

Ranked #710 out of 1226 in Snacks

June 01, 2016

Loooove, such a childhood favourite. I remember first getting these at the canteen at my brothers hockey games and I still love them today. And they're so superior to Twizzlers. Twizzlers are hollow and these are solid, and have a more fruity flavour. And they're more fun to chew, and are all around chewier. I hate that the rating/stars on this review has a Nutritional Value portion b/c obvi they have no nutritional value being a candy, but that shouldn't deduct points for a product like this (they deserve 5 stars, but I'd be lying about saying they're nutrish). They're yummy and fun and shareable, and great to get every once in a while.

June 01, 2016

I like these better than regular twizzlers, the flavour is essentially the same, I just like the texture better. Classic nibs but just not cut into tiny pieces! Makes a great movie snack.

June 01, 2016

Twizzler super nibs are yummy and tasty and I love the thickness of this cherry flavor candy. I love putting mine in the fridge and letting them get hard. My only weakness is I can't stop eating them.

July 16, 2015

Super nibs are awesome, its like a twizzler but soo much better

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Game show

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    What is your favorite animal and why?

jennieMB has posted in the forum topic
    Damaged Iphone?

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Reviews on Chick Advisor

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    OxiClean

Skysong added a new review for
    Batiste Dry Shampoo Lotus