Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream

Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 59 in CC Creams

October 21, 2016

This tinted CC cream gives great coverage and can be used as a foundation for light or quick make up days. Also offers SPF 35 and is very moisturizing. Ends up being 3 products in one! It is a little pricey and can be hard to find, but well worth the effort.

August 27, 2016

I use this everyday and LOVE it!!! Im 37 and a good spf is a must have. This is a medium coverage CC cream that is very buildable to the coverage you prefer. The light/medium matches my skin perfectly and it feels light on my skin. Spfs can feel awful but this doesnt at all. I own several products from Supergoop and recommend every one.

April 25, 2015

I have been using Supergoop! CC Cream cream and I love it.I got the medium to dark shade.What I love about this cream is that its self adjusting,the color adjusts soon after you apply it.would definitely adjust within certain shade.Its not sticky and does not dry too fast.Don't need 2nd layer and looks more natural.great coverage..

December 10, 2014

I have never really been a fan of using sunscreens on my face until I found this CC cream. Perfect color to replace foundation on hot summer days. Provides decent UV coverage at 35 SPF. I wore this every day for about 2 months this summer. It didn't feel greasy or heavy and didn't cause any noticeable breakouts. I highly recommend!

August 14, 2014

I received Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream in my Birchbox. From the Supergoop! website it states "All-in-one sun defense formula targets signs of aging, while covering imperfections and correcting uneven skin. A silky, all-in-one sun defense formula covers imperfections and corrects uneven skin while targeting the signs of aging. Potent antioxidants and triple protection from UVA, UVB and IRA rays minimize the signs of photoaging and inflammation. This velvety cream comes in three self-adjusting shades to suit a variety of skin tones.
What Makes This Goop Super
• 100% mineral UV protection is ideal for sensitive skin types
• Infused with essential fatty acids Omega -3 & Omega-6 to neutralize discolorations and blotchiness, and minimize inflammation
• Brightening apple extract and light-reflecting mica minerals deliver instant luminosity and skin clarity. Who This is Ideal For:This is ideal for women on the go. It is a simple easy way to combine your skincare and foundation in one!"
I absolutely LOVE this product!!! It is now one of my must haves! I have uneven skin tone and rosacea and couldn't believe how it covered all my imperfections and redness. It had been a long time since I had seen my face ONE color! It is medium to heavier coverage. Bottom line...Is it worth it? Definitely I used the one Birchbox sent me and went out and bought more!