Suspension Trainer Professional

Suspension Trainer Professional Reviews

1 review
Ranked #18 out of 163 in Weight Management

June 26, 2016

If you don't have time or money or you feel too shy to go to the gym because you don't know how to use the machines, this suspension trainer is your solution. First at all it is not so expensive as another suspension trainers and you could easily put it in your house and start to workout by your own. Also it is portable, so if you have to traveling you could bring it with you.

This product includes a workout guide with good illustrations, tips, and tricks (I also recommend find on Youtube some videos if you need an extra help about how to use it). Also this suspension trainer comes with one door anchor grip and one extensive strap, in my case I use the extensive strap because in my basement I have the perfect spot to put it (next to my washing machine, as you could see in the pictures that I attached) and I have a lot of space to practice all my movements.

Overall, the materials seem solid to me, so I know that it will last a very long time with me. I received this suspension trainer at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. All the statements in this review are my honest feedback and I recommend to my friends and family. Overall, I am happy with this product.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags