SUZY SHIER DRESSES

SUZY SHIER DRESSES Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 53 in Dresses

October 25, 2016

love Suzy Shier! the last 2 years, Ive found 4 amazing dresses "keepers" for the closet- at a great price! I also have a few every day shirts as well...

May 05, 2016

Suzy shirt is defiantly one of my all time favourite stores and it's always my first choice every spring when I'm purchasing new dresses for the upcoming warmer months. They can be pricey but I wait until they have at least an 40% off sale to buy a bunch.

March 08, 2016

My all time favorite store! Love how they are changing up the collections and offer sizes for everyone! Great fashion at reasonable prices! Threw staff is pretty cool too!

January 14, 2016

I bought several dresses at Suzy Shier in the last years and I find that they are brilliant. They are beautiful and always very fashionably. Furthermore, the cutting and the proportions of the dresses of sizes L and XL are perfectly adapted to the curves of the more round women. The quality of fabrics is usually good and the conception of dresses is very well. I have certain dresses for 4 years and they are still very beautiful. And the most wonderful, it is because the price is always reasonable!

January 06, 2016

I love Susy Shier dresses, the last dress I bought ,I've had it for 10 years, so comfortable and the color never fades,it never gets woolies ,its just a really great dress

January 03, 2016

Suzy Shier dresses are generally well-made, and although they follow current fashion trends, their variety assures any body-type can likely find a piece in their collection.

October 11, 2015

I like Suzy Shier dresses, I usually get them in the fall. I have a lot of their sweater dresses, they are great with leggings. The prices are very reasonable and sometimes they have great sales. I got one dress at one of their 40 percent off sales.

October 09, 2015

SUZY SHIER DRESSES;

For cheap / affordable / pretty / and good price dresses...check out suzy shier!

They also have additional buy one get one 50% off sales many times, as well as 30 or 40% off entire store!

Even regular price dresses are $30 or $40

Great looks, designs, colors. Flattering to many figures!

Before you go elsewhere, check out Suzy Shier first!

Cheryl has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
Learning to Crochet

jessiekohut added a new review for
MAC Cosmetics Fluidline