Swanson Skillet Meals

Swanson Skillet Meals Reviews

Ranked #827 out of 2312 in Grocery

July 24, 2016

These are so easy to make and delicious! I love the 3 cheese chicken and the chicken parmasan flavours the best. They're great with garlic bread, other pastas, salad, breadsticks or just on their own.

March 27, 2016

Nothing out of the ordinary for a pre made dinner. Very flavourful and you get quite a bit in each bag. My kids loved it and it was a super quick and easy one pot dinner. Great for busy week nights when you're short on time.

December 30, 2015

I tried these for the first time and they are really good they make meal prep such a breeze and are ready in minutes

September 27, 2015

These frozen skillet meals are great for a quick fix meal on those days you just don't have time. I get these on sale to keep in my emergency reserve and my whole family love them. They come in several different flavours and all have meat, vegetables, and noodles. Our favorite flavour is the chicken Alfredo which is very tasty. I normally just buy the small bag but you can buy larger bags depending on your family size. I love having these on hand because they have everything you need.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!