Sweet Home Alabama Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 1007 in DVD

March 09, 2017

I LOVE this movie. I have seen it so many times, and every time i watch it, i am still as interested as the first time i watched it. Reese is amazing in this movie, and the chemistry between her and Josh Lucas is amazing. And then of course, there's that famous line...."Why you wanna marry me anyway?" "So i can kiss you anytime i want" ..... Ahh so great !

February 27, 2017

First off, I adore Reese! I have likely seen all of her movies and love that she is so versatile and can play many roles. I enjoyed this movie very much. It was incredibly romantic and fun loving.

January 11, 2017

Cannot get enough of this movie. I love Reese Witherspoon in this one! This movie shows how sometimes your first love never goes away and stays in your heart forever.

November 15, 2016

I LOVE this movie. I adore Reece Witherspoon. I love the chemistry between Reece And Josh. I have watched this movie more then 100 times. I can recite many of the lines in this move. One of my favorite scenes is when Major Kate goes to Melanies childhood home and sits in the dads chair.until she flies out I still laugh at that. Two thumbs up. Great chick flick

July 26, 2016

I absolutely love this movie, it is one of my favourite movies of all time. It doesn't matter how many times I watch this movie, it never gets old. Even my boyfriend enjoys this movie and he isn't one to enjoys chick flicks normally.

April 14, 2016

I did not enjoy this movie at all. I am not a fan of Reese Witherspoon to begin with.
    This movie didn't help her case. Few chicks flicks are worth watching again for me.
    This one definitely did not make the cut..

April 14, 2016

This absolutely one of the best romantic comedies of all time. Great Taste, great story line. Such a romantic ending. Years after it's release and it's still one of the most quoted romantic movies. Love Reese in this movie! and it's also my step dad's favourite hahahahaha.

April 14, 2016

I really enjoyed this movie. Great storyline and and an all around feel good movie to watch on your own or with your girlfriends. I would definitely watch again.

February 05, 2016

This was a good chick flick. The story line was cute and it kept me entertained!

January 31, 2016

I actually really liked this movie. Its a perfect chick flick to watch with the girl or by yourself. Great story line.