Sweet Home Alabama Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 970 in DVD

November 15, 2016

I LOVE this movie. I adore Reece Witherspoon. I love the chemistry between Reece And Josh. I have watched this movie more then 100 times. I can recite many of the lines in this move. One of my favorite scenes is when Major Kate goes to Melanies childhood home and sits in the dads chair.until she flies out I still laugh at that. Two thumbs up. Great chick flick

July 26, 2016

I absolutely love this movie, it is one of my favourite movies of all time. It doesn't matter how many times I watch this movie, it never gets old. Even my boyfriend enjoys this movie and he isn't one to enjoys chick flicks normally.

April 14, 2016

I did not enjoy this movie at all. I am not a fan of Reese Witherspoon to begin with.
This movie didn't help her case. Few chicks flicks are worth watching again for me.
This one definitely did not make the cut..

April 14, 2016

This absolutely one of the best romantic comedies of all time. Great Taste, great story line. Such a romantic ending. Years after it's release and it's still one of the most quoted romantic movies. Love Reese in this movie! and it's also my step dad's favourite hahahahaha.

April 14, 2016

I really enjoyed this movie. Great storyline and and an all around feel good movie to watch on your own or with your girlfriends. I would definitely watch again.

February 05, 2016

This was a good chick flick. The story line was cute and it kept me entertained!

January 31, 2016

I actually really liked this movie. Its a perfect chick flick to watch with the girl or by yourself. Great story line.

January 23, 2016

Such a beautiful story line, I could watch this movie over and over. Perfect for movie date nights !

December 31, 2015

Love this movie. A great story played well by all . Reece Witherspoon is one of my favourites and love how the story ends.

May 12, 2015

I involuntarily saw this movie and I hope to never be subjected to it again. The film is beneath Candice and Reese, but I guess we all have bills to pay.