Sweet Pea Baby Food Veggies and Chicken
Good

Sweet Pea Baby Food Veggies and Chicken Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 126 in Baby Food

Ingredients: Organic sweet potatoes, water, organic carrots, organic boneless chicken thighs

My Baby's Rating

September 07, 2016

My daughter absolutely loves this! I love knowing she's getting her protein and veggies and I won't lie I even love the taste of it! I'd highly recommend. Affordable too!

My Baby's Rating

March 28, 2012

My son absolutely loves this blend of veggies and chicken. I've purchased organic chicken and veggies from other brands that come in the little jars, which is pretty disgusting. This stuff tastes good enough that even I would eat it. I like that it comes frozen in an ice cube tray so you can pop out exactly the portions you want and put the rest back in the freezer. It is pricey but I think it's worth it for the quality, taste and practicality. We've tried a number of the products from this line and they've been great. The one flavour from this brand I don't recommend is the veggies and quinoa. My baby hated it and I thought it was pretty rough as well.