Sweet Tarts
Good

Sweet Tarts Reviews

Ranked #106 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 02, 2016

I have always been a fan of candy and sweet tarts have and will always be one of my favorites. They taste great. I always grab em when I see them in the grocery story.

October 01, 2016

Vraiment des bon bonbons croquant sous la dent et très sur en bouche.emballage en long pratique pour les déplacements. Petit prix et goût extra !! Pour moi c'est oui .

October 01, 2016

It is a great candy for the kids and the adults. The taste is very very good. They're sour and still very sweet at the same time. You can get the regular kind which is hard or the gummies that come in different sizes and they have a chewy flavor. The price isn't bad at all. It's a good deal.

May 20, 2016

I love sweet tarts! I've been eating these since I was a child when I would share them with my dad who also loved them. These are very sweet and a touch of sour, they are sold at the dollar store so I always grab a bunch when I'm there.

May 20, 2016

My favourite candy! Sweet with enough sour to keep me happy! I wish they were easier to find these days. The boxed tarts have more flavours than the rolls but both are delicious.

February 01, 2016

These remind me of my childhood!
Love the taste. The name describes them perfectly.

January 03, 2016

Loved these growing up and still do. Great taste love the flavour.