Sweet Valley High Book Series

Sweet Valley High Book Series Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 1020 in Books

January 23, 2017

OMG I dont know what it is about these books, but as a teen, I just LOVED THEM!!!!! I liked how it was about two twin sisters-- I always related to one and my sister to the other. lol Great light reads

January 22, 2017

I loved these books growing up and had quite a collection. I also loved the tv show. Now I just find them here and there at thrift shops or free book areas.

January 31, 2016

I used to collect these books when I was a kid. I couldn't get enough of them.

January 29, 2016

I loved these as a preteen! So dramatic and interesting at that age. They were also age appropriate and had nothing 'bad' in them.

January 29, 2016

I loved these as a teen , I read all the series , I spent my allowance each time one came out

July 02, 2015

A walk down memory lane of my pre-teen/teen years.

June 03, 2015

I remember getting a few of these at a garage sale for a great price when I was 14 and I got hooked. The best I the series was a time travel special when the girls were sent back to the 1400s, it was so beautiful!

April 28, 2015

I remember reading these as a tween. Quite well written for tween pulp fiction. Far more intelligent than the TV series from the 90s.

April 27, 2015

Pretty well written books for teens in general. I did read them in the 6th grade and up. I didn't mind these books. I read a lot of them. It's just high school students and their stories. Have to read them to know what exactly goes on, they had a show too.