Sweetease Wax Kit Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 444 in Hair Removal

July 15, 2016

I found these at walmart and thought that for the price i would give them a try (they were about $2 less than the veet strips i usually buy). i should have just stuck with what i know works casue man where these a pain!!! it was like i couldnt get the wax warm enough i rubbed them between my hands for what felt like forever and even then when i pulled the strips apart i thought hmmm that doesnt look quite warm enough yet but i went ahead and tried it anyway the first strip hardly took off anything at all even when i reapplied the second strip was better (maybe it was warmer??)
next time i will spend the extra $2 and get the product that i know will work for me

November 20, 2015

Practice makes perfect when it comes to waxing. I purchased the small handy dandy face waxing kit on a whim, because I am tired of waiting for an appointment to get it done. This way is cheaper too!. Clean, no mess, easy to use, with nicely sized strips.

August 02, 2015

I loved using these wax strips! Virtually painless and very effective! Also inexpensive !

June 11, 2015

I purchased the face waxing kit during the Target clearance sale. Not really sure how I feel about it....it did get the job done, more or less....but it wasn't great at getting all the hair off- and the length of the strip was a bit hard to manipulate on my face, so I ended up cutting the strips into different lengths. Also, as mentioned by another reviewer, they were a bit hard to warm up.

March 02, 2015

PROS
- Not very painful if done correctly - don't wash before! pull against the direction of hair growth!
- Seems like a great fix for the upper lip, a unibrow, or the pits
- Inexpensive, $6 - $7 per pack
- No real prep, just use some kind of warm surface to heat the wax

CONS
- Nothing is reusable - each strip can only be pressed and ripped once, then you throw it away (sugar wax can usually be pressed 2x, then the cloths are reusable after rinsing)
- Difficult to warm up with hands alone, unless you use something like an electric blanket!
- Very hard to get every single hair - my legs were left with some definite patches (ensure that the hair is at least ½ cm long)
- I think it would be way too hard to do pits and bikini on your own - seek help from a kind family member or friend

Overall, I really enjoyed trying the new SWEETEASE wax kits. They were fairly simple, effective and not too time consuming. I actually ended up using all three sizes on my legs - the bikini size was perfect for around the knees (I decided against before & after pics, sorry). I'm all about getting the best value out of my products, so I'd sooner repurchase a sugar wax that can be used a few more times.