Sweetlegs Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 28 in Pants

November 20, 2016

I have about ten pairs of these. They come in really fun patterns (as well as classic colors like solid black, grey or navy). They are extremely soft to the touch, and they fit really well (I am short and curvy and I buy the plus size). The problem is, some of them seem to rip along the crotch-bum seam. I have a few pairs with the SweetLegs logo on the pant leg that have held up amazingly. A few pairs did not come with any logo and they literally fell apart. Very strange inconsistency with their product. If I had to rate my logo-pants they would get a five star rating. But because the orders and quality are inconsistent, I give this brand a 3. Save your money and buy a different brand.

October 15, 2016

I have 7 pairs. The patterns are great and they are super soft. HOWEVER, the problem comes with the tag found inside along the butt seam. If you get a pair that says "SweetLegs" you won't have a problem with plus size being too small if you're a size 16, or getting random holes all over them. Out of my 7 pairs only 2 came labeled "SweetLegs" the others were with little tags with random names like "unicorn" 5 pairs are basically garbage while my true SweetLegs are well fitted, and going strong!

February 18, 2016

these are truly a great product they are strong, thick, come in tons of different patterns and colours. I wear them to bed, to the gym, around the house and just to go out. it literally feels like you're not wearing pants lol and they're also awesome to wear underneath

1.5/5

February 10, 2016

I was pretty disappointed with the sweet legs I ordered. I has heard so many awesome things about these pants. Sure they are comfy but not really worth the price. I bought 4 pairs. Two pairs had holes in them in no time. I didn't even realize that they had a hole until I spent the day walking around showing off my rip. :(
I would rather spend the money on good quality leggings that won't rip after a few washes.

February 10, 2016

States it can fit both short and tall, up to 6 feet! Bought the regular-sized one size fits all. Very comfy, with awesome, fun and vibrant designs! I love wearing them and my boyfriend loves seeing them and feeling them (SO soft). That being said, I'm around 5'10 and the leggings are a bit short for my legs, rising above the ankle when in movement. Inconsistent with length - one fits nearly perfectly, other one is far off. All together, unique leggings that are super affordable and super cute...but one size fits all? Not quite.

June 24, 2014

These pants are amazing!! They are so soft and comfortable!! They come in the most amazing colors and patterns and the price can't be beat!!! I am so in love with these!!!!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS