Good

S'well 17 oz. Bottle Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 5 in Thermostat

September 20, 2016

I purchased the S'well Beach Cottage Wood Water Bottle - 17 oz. and I am very happy with it. It keeps my water cold for hours and I can throw it in my purse without worrying about it leaking. My only issues are price and the size of the opening - regular ice cubes do not fit. Also it scratches easily. I bought a "busy" design so the scratches aren't very noticeable, but just be careful. Great purchase though, just wish it would come down in price.

September 19, 2016

I love these bottles! BPA Free and they are safe for the environment. Only thing I found with them is they do seem to run at a higher cost. They have so many cute and fun designs and are very durable. Defiantly one you could keep around for some time.

September 19, 2016

S'well water bottle is the best $50 purchase I've ever made. Water actually stays cold for the full 24 hours even after my bottles been sitting out in the sun or in my hot car all day. Well worth the money and true to its word!

July 09, 2016

There is so much to love about this bottle. The opening is large. The stainless steel insulates beautifully. The water that you put in it stays SUPER COLD even in hot weather. The bottle is lovely to look at. I just want to own 20 of these bottles!

January 20, 2016

I bought this waterbottle and I am LOVING it!! The price is a little high but after using it for a few weeks I went out and bought another one! The designs are adorable and it really does keep my water cold which is great because I can't fill them up while I'm at work. You can fill them up before bed and have cold water all through the night, I love these! I plan on buying another one for my boyfriend.

January 12, 2016

Awesome water bottle, really keeps my water cool for a long time, got a lot of compliments, best water bottle.