• S'well Water Bottle
  • S'well Water Bottle

S'well Water Bottle Reviews

Ranked #309 out of 987 in Misc

March 21, 2016

For the price I was a little scared to fork over the 45.00CND as I was drawn to the bright turquoise color. Am I ever glad I did. Cold water, really really cold water is my favourite and makes it more enjoyable for me to get my recommended intake. This bottle keeps its COLD. Worth every penny.

March 14, 2016

I has seen this product around quite a bit in stores and online, and my massage therapist have me one for free. I love all of the different styles and I wish I could have one in every colour and design! However, the price is quite steep, not allowing for purchasing tons of bottles. It does keep my water cold at the gym and keeps my water tasting great, however the small mouth makes it tough to clean. Overall I may purchase another bottle in the future if I love the design enough.

February 13, 2016

I recently purchased the S'well Teakwood water bottle in the 25oz size. It is a great water bottle since it is insulated and promises to keep hot water warm for up to 12hrs and cold water cool for up to 24hrs. The outside of the bottle is hand painted but is designed in such a way that condensation does not appear on the bottle which is great if you are using it at the gym. You also cannot feel the heat through the bottle if you wanted to use it to transport your coffee or tea for work in the morning. It comes in many different colours and patterns and also three different sizes: 9, 17 and 25oz.

January 04, 2016

Love this water bottle. i am yet to try hot liquids but water will stay cold all day long. Cute design and bottles do not leak at all.

June 19, 2015

The S'well water bottle is one of the best purchases I've made this Spring. Promising to keep your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12, S'well does not lie! I took my water to bed one night and took a drink the next morning and to my surprise I was awake due to the cold water still being chilled!
I love my bottle and because it is insulated it doesn't "sweat" and is perfect to take to the beach!
I have the largest size in the "champagne" colour and it truly is my new accessory!