Swiffer 360 Duster Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 44 in Cleaning Appliances

With thousands of fluffy fibers, Swiffer 360° Dusters trap and locks up to 3X more dust than a feather duster. It uses Dust Lock Adhesive to clean deep into grooves, and its amazing all-around design has 50% more fibers than regular Swiffer Dusters.

February 25, 2017

I wish these weren't so pricey. I love them! They are so handy and convenient with the swivel handle allowing to get into hard to reach places. I use these every second day for about 2 weeks. Can't live without them,they are also light so your hand doesn't tire.

February 25, 2017

where have these been all my life. takes me less time to dust my house than ever. they trap the smoke dust from electronics so easy to use and great value for the amount that i need to use them

January 08, 2017

With pets this is a most. I'm a hate housework kind of gal. This product makes it so easy I truly don't mind dusting. It gets in everywhere and I can reach practically anywhere. Love love my swiffer.

November 04, 2016

I love these Swiffer 360 Dusters. Even though they are a bit pricey, they remove not only fresh dust, but stuck on dust too. The swivel handle is easy on your wrist and gets into any crook and cranny. I can re use one duster definitely more than once, I usually uses one duster daily for 7 days and it still easily picks up the dust just as well. It also has an extended handle to reach up high to ceiling fans and blinds on my windows and the top of cupboards and the fridge. They are an all around awesome product and worth it.

November 04, 2016

These dusters are awesome. They get all the hard to reach places. And they collect alot of dust. The Swiffer is always my go to brand to buy everytime.

November 04, 2016

Pratique comme accessoire pour nettoyer la maison en profondeur. Aide à déloger la poussière des endroits plus difficile à enlever.utile de temps en temps !

November 04, 2016

J'aime bien ce swiffer. Il déloge bien la poussière lors des journées de ménage plus occupé quand on a pas trop le temps. Il fait la job d'un petit ménage vite fait et le tour est joué. Par contre, c'est pas ce que j'utiliserais chaques fois.

April 24, 2016

I used to hate dusting because one swipe the dust would set right back again. My sister recommended that I try the Swifter 360 Duster. I put this duster to the test and to my surprise it not only picked up the dust but it prevented the dust from falling back onto the surface. I now can dust the hard to reach places without straining myself. I am a bit obsessed with dusting now.

March 31, 2016

The Swiffer 360 duster works a lot better than I expected it to. I was honestly skeptical about them. I mean, like everyone else I have watched the commercials. But I kinda thought it was too good to be true.

I received some in the mail to test and really liked them. The took dust off of fixtures way better than traditional dry cloths and even better than wet cloths.

The dust clung to the swiffer duster making sure that less of the dust ended up back in the air or on the furniture.

March 31, 2016

I'm allergic to dust and I use having to clean because the dust use to go everywhere and I would have a allergic reaction and I was all stuffed up for almost a week until it clears up but with the swiffer 360 its great cause it collected all the dust ans it doesn't go everywhere.