Swiffer Duster Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 375 in Household Cleaning Products

March 09, 2017

Love these dusters. Before using these I just used a towel that moves the dust around. These actually lock them in place and makes it so much easier to clean items. I use them on shelves, photo frames, tvs, everything.

March 09, 2017

Wonderful product. I clean so mant things like decoration and picture frames with it. Really great value. This product is amazing. It last very long too.

February 27, 2017

I find this doesn't lock in dust as well as it claims too, I also seem to have to go over some things a second time with a cloth but it is pretty handy to keep around when the house just needs a quick dusting and not a deep clean

February 27, 2017

Swiffer duster makes cleaning so much easier, especially for hard to reach places. I used to dislike cleaning picture frames because then i would have to spend time adjusting the levels after i have pushed everything out of line. Swiffer doesn't move anything it just cleans it. It's also great for the back side of the TV/media which needs the occasional pass but is difficult to get to.
    The price is a bit high, even when buying in bulk.

February 26, 2017

This sweeper is an amazing time saver. I used to use water and towels to pick up dust or a duster and vacuum, and it took almost an hour to clean my place. This thing picks up the dust after one pass and I'm done in 10 minutes.

February 13, 2017

I love these little dusters, if i don't have the sheet on the wand i have them in my hand using them to dust. I have 2 dogs ( one is a husky-Sheppard) and 4 cats. So i think that's plenty enough hair to say that these swiffer dusters pick up every piece of it along with there dander! I cant clean without one of these in hand!

February 02, 2017

I love these dusters. I use them at home all the time. I order them for my company office supplies too. The dust sticks to them, that's why I love to use them.

February 02, 2017

I have been using sniffer dusters for probably over 10 years now. They never fail to disappoint as they take every hair, dust, dirt and grim out of everything. I always noticed that it doesn't leave anything behind when I use this duster. Only problem with this is they cost so much money. I dust at least twice a week because we live beside unpaved roads/driveways and its super dusty so I'm constantly having to purchase these at nearly 8$ a box every time. You can purchase them at any store such as Canadian tire, Walmart, Superstore. I will buy again but wish they were just a tad cheaper

January 18, 2017

I love these things! They are now the only dusters I use. I love the way they grab the dust and it doesnt fly everywhere. I am allergic to dust and before dusting was horrible and all I did was sneeze but with swiffer that doesnt happen anymore!

January 18, 2017

I use the Swiffer Duster in my Home all the time.I never purchase the one with the scent because I have allergies so.this way the Swiffer Duster unscented doesn't bother me when I dust.These are fantastic for getting in those small areas where dust cloths won't fit.The Swiffer Duster picks up every bit of dust it comes in contact with and doesn't disperse it back into the air.It's almost as if there is a little magnet inside keeping the dust from falling off the Duster.I highly recommend you try this product.It is a bit on the pricy side but worth every penny,especially if you have kids with allergies to dust.