Swiffer Duster Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

January 18, 2017

I love these things! They are now the only dusters I use. I love the way they grab the dust and it doesnt fly everywhere. I am allergic to dust and before dusting was horrible and all I did was sneeze but with swiffer that doesnt happen anymore!

January 18, 2017

I use the Swiffer Duster in my Home all the time.I never purchase the one with the scent because I have allergies so.this way the Swiffer Duster unscented doesn't bother me when I dust.These are fantastic for getting in those small areas where dust cloths won't fit.The Swiffer Duster picks up every bit of dust it comes in contact with and doesn't disperse it back into the air.It's almost as if there is a little magnet inside keeping the dust from falling off the Duster.I highly recommend you try this product.It is a bit on the pricy side but worth every penny,especially if you have kids with allergies to dust.

January 18, 2017

These are great for light cleaning. they pick up lots and get into places much better that a cloth. they are. last a long time and are easy to use the price is great too

December 18, 2016

Great for light dusting. Don't use this for heavy dusting as you will end up spending lots of money on something that you will just throw away after few minutes of use. I find that it gets filled up with dust pretty quick and if you don't change it right away, it will not work well. It is a bit expensive but it works,

December 14, 2016

This is a great tool for dusting things like ceiling fans, light fixtures, high shelves! It doesn't brush the dust off too much, but sticks to the swiffer, which I like.

December 13, 2016

I use the swiffer duster scented with febreeze which I find great overall. You manage to get all those dust bunnies out of the way and have a very nice scent left behind. The scent which is dispensed as you dust lingers after for quite a bit of time which is nice as you are able to dust and freshen your home in one step.

November 08, 2016

Ce swiffer est vraiment pratique, surtout quand on veut faire le ménage rapidement et enlever la poussière qui se trouve sur des surfaces plus difficiles à atteindre.Très pratique et le ménage se fait plus rapidement.

November 08, 2016

Les swiffer sont vraiment magiques pour enlever absolument toute la poussière dans la maison. Je l'utilise environ 2-3 fois par semaines avant de faire le gros ménage dans la maison et j'adore. Simple, rapide et très éfficace.

October 25, 2016

Great use for light dustings. When dusting around my tv and stereo equipment it reaches into areas that are too small to you to get your hand into. Good for dusting ornaments too.

October 04, 2016

These are great for quick clean ups and round up all the dirt, rather than just tossing it around. I use them mainly for under and around things that are hard to reach otherwise. A bit costly but very useful for cleaning.