Swiffer Mitts

Swiffer Mitts Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

January 05, 2016

These make cleaning a breeze, slip on the mitt and start cleaning, everything you wipe with your hand will be dusted, so easy

June 24, 2015

I really like these, it is great that you can slip the mitt on, it makes cleaning convenient.

June 08, 2015

I like to use Swiffer mitts when I want to dust off furniture quickly.

June 08, 2015

No very economical but a nice idea ....

May 05, 2015

This is an okay product for dusting but I find it awkward to use. It gets dirty so easy and my hands are tiny and slide out of this mitt. I much prefer my micro fiber cloths for dusting and cleaning. Just wash with no fabric softener and they're good as new.

May 05, 2015

This product is amazing! It makes dusting really easy, unfortunately it is difficult to find.

April 24, 2015

These little mitts are awesome. Everything clings to it as if there is an invisible magnet inside them.
if you haven't dusted with these give them a try you will not be disappointed

March 09, 2015

These mitts work like a charm. My kids like to put one on and help out with the cleaning. I certainly appreciate the extra help. Dust clings to these mitts like magnets. Cleans thoroughly without having dust motes floating back up in the air.