Swiffer Sweeper Dry & Wet Mop Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

October 25, 2016

After sweeping my floor I go over it with my swiffer dry mop. It picks up all the small bits that the broom cannot get. It's great if you have a pet that sheds.

September 23, 2016

I found my Swiffer dry mop at value village and I absolutely love using it. Iam in an upstairs apartment and it is always so dusty I've found using the Swiffer dry mop has really helped with the dust and cat hair and makes like so much easier!

May 12, 2016

All I can say is that I cannot live without the Swiffer Dry mop. We have 2 dogs one being a yellow lab with a skin issue that makes him shed twice as much as a regular lab. We have tried everything possible to help with the shedding and nothing ever worked. I used to spend about 30 minutes everyday after work dusting everything and vaccuming the floors if not longer. I finally purchased the swiffer dry mop and now only vaccum on thursdays (for the weekend). I use the swiffer everyday but it takes 10 minutes MAX to do the entire floors of my home. It picks up a ton of hair along with other lingering durt on the floor. I can say that I very pleased with this product and even more greatful to have regained some time to do other things as opposed to vaccum when I get home from work.

April 24, 2016

We have a cat, he sheds like mad and you see every hair on our hardwood. These are very handy! I do find them pricey as I use about 2 a week. I wish they were less expensive.

March 05, 2016

I have to of the hairiest cats ever, I love them to pieces but their hair drives me nuts. They are indoor cats only so the only place for the hair to go is on the floor, my Swiffer dry mop is the ALL TIME best solution to keeping my floors hair and dander free every day! Wouldn't trade it for anything! Thank you Swiffer!

0.5/5

March 04, 2016

I had one of these over a year ago and guess what? I threw it out. It was such a pain to use; always looking to buy the wet things to put on it. I decided it was much easier and time consuming for me to go back to the old fashioned method. I hate those things.....

January 15, 2016

Use this at work. It does its job a bit over priced for the replacement pads and what not but eh it's all right

January 15, 2016

Hard to use & the cloths only pick up so much. Not really worth it.

January 14, 2016

I've bought this and was so disappointed... it may be ideal for like a small situation but with three kids and a dog it doesn't stand a chance. They portray it to be all kinds of wonderful when in fact its the complete opposite

December 17, 2015

I tried the sample of Swiffer dust clean first from Influenster, i feel its very useful and save time from doing house work,so i bought the whole kits from Swiffer brand,i had been try for 1 week and i decided to share the great product with you guys.this product is super amazing ,yes its freaking amazing,,,,usually it took me half hour to clean up my kitchen floor after the dinner, later on i will have back pain ,no lie.but for Swiffer dry & wet mop,it only took me 5-10 mins without back pain,because I do not have to ban over to check if is clean enough.the mop pick up every dust on the floor and left the fresh scence in the kitchen,and it is super light way even 2 years kid can do it.one thing be sure to buy it in costco,its more cheaper.