Swiffer WetJet Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

The Swiffer WetJet can get floors clean in half the time. Its cleaning solution dissolves even the tough, sticky messes. The WetJet's pad traps dirt that your mop only merely pushes. Purchase its All-in-One starter kit and get 1 power mop, 2 disposable cleaning pads, a 500mL bottle of all purpose cleaning solution, and 1 scrubbing strip. Visit swiffer.ca for more information.

September 18, 2016

It's a good product it cleans well but the price is to expensive and the amount of product u use foe the floors goes really fast so buying a refill plus the wipes get really expensive but over all its good product .

August 19, 2016

The Swiffer WetJet has been a godsend for that quick clean up whether it be a spill or companies coming over and you want your floors to be immaculate. I really like that has cleaners for all types of floors as well.

August 03, 2016

I find this product quite expensive when you consider how quickly you use it up. First I'll start with the fact that we have purchased two of these. The first one the handle easily broke off. The second one we've been able to use for a while and I do find that it cleans our floors quite well however I find that I have to use many pads and a lot of my bottle of floor cleaner each time I clean making the price not worth it at all. You have to continue to repurchase two items and they to quick! Scent is nice

August 01, 2016

I have had this and honestly can't stand it. I bought the wet cloths for the hard wood which says it's safe for hard wood, however whenever I would use it, I would see nasty streaks all over my floor.
I'm very particular about my floors. I love them to shines I found using this made my floors very dull looking and looked like they had a milky coating on themZ
Now using them on my ceramic was okay. It was good for a quick clean up but that's about it.
I personally don't reccommend it and won't buy this again. However I do like other Swiffer products!

April 28, 2016

I do like the swifter wet jet for the accident spills on the floor . Or for a quick cleanup, But besides that I find that you are more just moving the dirt around and not actually cleaning it up

April 02, 2016

I think when I first purchased these products I thought it was super convenient until I used it for a while and realized how expensive the pads and cleaning product was and also how the liquid tends to leave stickiness if you use even slightly too much. I found it ok but I would much rather another product to this one.

March 23, 2016

I waited months for Swiffer Wet-Jet's to go on sale - the original pricing is absolutely absurd. I finally purchased my unit for $19.99CAD at a Loblaw's store. Batteries were not included. With this purchase, you receive the Swiffer Wet-Jet, one jug of cleaner in Lavender and Vanilla, and eight disposable cleaning pads.

The smell of the cleaner is AMAZING! I can't get over how great it makes my house smell, even with the smallest squirt on the floor. However, immediately my Wet-Jet had a malfunction with the squirting tubes - the left was non-functioning, and the right was making a strange noise while spitting out tiny spurts of cleaner. I was really disappointed. I replaced batteries multiple times before turning to the Internet, and realizing that this was a common issue with the Swiffer West-Jet mops. Eventually, though, this issue resolved itself and my unit is now fully functional and usable! It cleans pretty well - better with the scrubby-pads. A great tool for hardwood and tile floors as it will not leave puddles of non-absorbed wetness to distort floorboards or lift tiling!

♡ Cleaner smells amazing - Lavender and Vanilla scent.
♡ Many units have defective sprayer(s) that eventually may or may not resolve on their own
♡ Gentle on hardwood and tile floors
♡ Expensive without sale

Though many of the units are defective at first, I would still say that this is worth the buy as the sprayer issues seem to resolve themselves.

March 08, 2016

Wasn't a big fan. Worked okay the first few times I used it then one of the spray things stopped working. Almost as if the spray clogged it. Felt like it more moved the dirt around rather than clean my floors

March 04, 2016

After purchasing the amazing bissell steam mop, my swiffer products were very quickly retired. I found the swiffer mop really didn't clean very well (mostly pushed around the dirt), and you had to keep buying expensive replacement products.

March 01, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce produit, il fait parti de ma routine de menage depuis que je l'ai acheté. C'est un moyen facile et pratique de nettoyer les planchers, surtout lors d'un degat. Facile a manier et de changer le "pad", il est doté dun espace pour vraiment récurer lors de degats collés.