Swipes Lovin Wipes

Swipes Lovin Wipes Reviews

Ranked #485 out of 541 in Misc

January 17, 2013

These are a great idea, and are extremely convienient. I love how you can simply flush them down the toilet after use. But, I find that you can get the exact same effect (for less expensive) by using plain baby wipes.

March 17, 2011

i bought swipes for my husband last month for valentines day, and it was the best thing i ever bought for myself!!! this is the only wipe that leaves me feeling fresh and clean after intercorse. and the fact that i can just flush them down my toilet and i dont have to use a bunch of toilet paper makes them so eco friendly! swipes r the best!!

February 08, 2011

Swipes Lovin Wipes are all natural, eco-friendly Hygiene wipes used to freshen up before or after intimate moments! They are biodegradable, compostable, and septic safe which means they are truly flushable. They come in a cucumber scent( which I recommend) and unscented. You can get a 42ct pack or their travel size kit called "Lovin on The Go." The 42ct is great to have in your night stand and the travel packs are great to put in your clutch or wristlet!

This product is really great! It's good to freshen up before and definitely after those moments(you all know what I'm talking about!) But the thing that really got me was how great they are for the environment! The packaging is super cute too, very discrete...not raunchy in any way.