Swiss Army Perfume For Women Reviews

Ranked #742 out of 1213 in Perfume

Introduced in 2002. Fragrance notes: mandarin, musk and muguet.

April 22, 2015

This is one of those guilty pleasures since I have been in my late teens. The perfume is not to flower or fruity. Its amazing. I have it in my inventory of perfumes right now.

January 27, 2015

i just love the smell to bad it dosent last

January 05, 2015

Has some nice flowery undertones but isnt as strong as I would like as it doesnt seem to last. Prett standard smell, nothing catchy.

July 20, 2014

Great casual scent- I love it in my hair. Not too strong, not too light. Fantastic price point. Wish it stayed a little longer but reapply is ok since it doesn't cost a fortune.

June 15, 2014

J'utilise ce parfum depuis plusieurs années et ce n'est pas une blague, j'ai des compliments tous les jours sur l'odeur de ce parfum. Je ne peux pas m'en départir!

September 04, 2013

My cousin in law gave me this bottle, with more than half of it gone. The smell was sweet & light, I LOVED it! My friend has a bottle as well, but she rarely uses it, because it's so hard to find. I've been told its discontinued :(

January 22, 2013

Not a fan. When I bought this product awhile back, I thought it would smell as good as what the men's did.. Not the case. This perfume smells much cheaper, and is quite strong at first and gave me a huge headache.

June 12, 2012

The price was right, but it really didn't last. I got this to try because it was so much cheaper then my current brand. It smells cheap, and I wouldn't buy it again.

June 12, 2012

This is a great everyday perfume if you are looking for something that is not a floral accent. It doesnt last all day like the more expencive perfumes but I do like it and it is affordable on any budget and you also get a good amount of it for the price because your not paying for some massive fancy bottle. I have been using this for years as my go to perfume for any occasion.

September 14, 2011

This is a great everyday perfume...I love the smell and I also love that my boyfriend wears the men's Swiss Army so our scents compliment each other. It was a good price as I got it at Walmart for about $24 for a combo pack of one small bottle and one large bottle of perfume. I wear this one often and it gets compliments where ever I go...:)

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil