This Sylvania Bulb is only around 1 year old and the other day I walked into my kitchen and it smelled of an electrical short. I had a hard time locating the problem, which happened to be this bulb (picture below) that had started on fire at some point, the chemical smell that is still present in my kitchen is overwhelming and it's been 2 days since the bulb was removed and replaced. I will never buy this product again and not just the Sylvania bulb, but any of the bulbs that look like this and apparently contain mercury! These are a problem to our environment and I would like to see them taken off the market. They are unsafe and a fire hazard. I don't trust these bulbs at all.
These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.