Syncwire iPhone Charger Syncwire Apple Lightning Cable 6.5ft

Syncwire iPhone Charger Syncwire Apple Lightning Cable 6.5ft Reviews

1 review
Ranked #99 out of 626 in Electronics

July 29, 2016

This charging cord is awesome! Any iPhone owner will concur that you can never have too many chargers – and having a long charger (like this 2 metre long charger) is a bonus!

It recognizes both my iPhone 5S and iPod Nano Generation 7, both my husbands and my desktop computers, and our laptop computer. I have not received an error message, which is always a fear when using a non-Apple USB charging cord.

The cord is slightly thicker than the original Apple cord, with sturdier USB port ends (made from a more durable plastic).

I am able to both charge my iPhone and iPod, as well as transfer data to and from all of our computers.

I definitely appreciate that there is a lifetime warranty in case of technical failure – to me this means the company stands behind their product and believe that it is the best of the best.

The charging and data transfer times for my iPhone and iPod have remained the same as it has been with my original Apple USB cords – again, another fear with non-Apple cords.

Overall, I am quite happy to have discovered these cords – they are great for lower traffic areas where the cord will likely stay in one place (I prefer my Aluminium braided Synwire cord for more transient cords).

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Brkn_Angel added a new review for
    Billy Bee Honey Mustard

kelx added a new review for
    Yonka Masque N1

blubie has posted in the forum topic
    dating