Good

Systane Gel Drops Lubricant Eye Gel Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 574 in Misc

December 30, 2016

As an allergy sufferer I use Systane Gel Drops daily to treat my dry eyes. No other drop works quite as well for me. I find the gel drops work much better than a regular drop.

March 06, 2016

I was recently diagnosed with extreme dry eyes, as my eyes are producing any natural lubricant on their own. This is the second lubricating product that i have tried and absolutely love. This is the trial size from the pharmacy. It was easy to drop into eyes from this container. The lubricating gel immediately soothed my dry eyes. I would recommend this product to everyone.

October 05, 2015

was given one by a co worker and this stuff is truly amazing for dry eyes, highly recommend it

October 05, 2015

I really wanted to like the Systane Gel Drops, I love the Systane Ultra drops. But they are horrible, they made my eyes feel worse then they already felt. It's messy, and it makes you unable to see clearly for like 20 minutes. Imagine putting hair gel in your eyes, that's how it feels. I wasted money buying the 2 pack, because I will never use them again. I'm actually shocked to see the other 3 reviews are positive.

March 14, 2015

I used these for a corneal scratch I had made it feel amazing helped so much and it's good for dry eye

November 24, 2014

As a person who works in front of a computer for 10 hours a day, I was an avid Visine user, but noticed that my eyes continued to stay red. Turns out, I needed a different formulation and this was it!
    My eyes stay lubricated and the whites stay white.

May 28, 2014

These eye drops are a must for people with dry eyes. It doesn't go on too thick like other gel drops, so it's very comfortable to use throughout the day.

KATYTY added a new review for
    Ingenuity Washable Playard

jannaga added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

stewartsmom added a new review for
    JOHNSON'S baby shampoo

scoof added a new review for
    Little Caesars Crazy Bread