Good

Systane Gel Drops Lubricant Eye Gel Reviews

Ranked #356 out of 541 in Misc

March 06, 2016

I was recently diagnosed with extreme dry eyes, as my eyes are producing any natural lubricant on their own. This is the second lubricating product that i have tried and absolutely love. This is the trial size from the pharmacy. It was easy to drop into eyes from this container. The lubricating gel immediately soothed my dry eyes. I would recommend this product to everyone.

October 05, 2015

was given one by a co worker and this stuff is truly amazing for dry eyes, highly recommend it

October 05, 2015

I really wanted to like the Systane Gel Drops, I love the Systane Ultra drops. But they are horrible, they made my eyes feel worse then they already felt. It's messy, and it makes you unable to see clearly for like 20 minutes. Imagine putting hair gel in your eyes, that's how it feels. I wasted money buying the 2 pack, because I will never use them again. I'm actually shocked to see the other 3 reviews are positive.

March 14, 2015

I used these for a corneal scratch I had made it feel amazing helped so much and it's good for dry eye

November 24, 2014

As a person who works in front of a computer for 10 hours a day, I was an avid Visine user, but noticed that my eyes continued to stay red. Turns out, I needed a different formulation and this was it!
My eyes stay lubricated and the whites stay white.

May 28, 2014

These eye drops are a must for people with dry eyes. It doesn't go on too thick like other gel drops, so it's very comfortable to use throughout the day.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml