Systane Ultra Lubricating Eye Drops Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 475 in Remedies

April 29, 2016

My optometrist recommended these eye drops to me when I had a scratched cornea (not a serious scratch, but enough so that I had trouble opening my eyes in really bright places and my eye was always red and watering) She told me to use this until my eyes get better, but even after it got better, I was hooked. This gives my eyes instant relief when they are dry, and you don't need much either! Even when I had a scratched cornea, all I needed was one or two drops in each eye twice a day (now I only need it once a day, or not at all) and I could go about my normal business. When these are sold out in my local pharmacy, I go to another one because I really don't like experimenting with my eyes. Would definitely recommend this product!

April 20, 2016

I suffer from dry eyes year round and have had difficulty finding an eye drop that left my eyes feeling hydrated for an extended period. These drops were exactly what I needed and will spend the money for effective relief. They are much pricier than the typical brands but worth the money. They leave my eyes feeling quenched and not feel the need to constantly reapply.

March 31, 2016

My office space is so dry! My eyes definitely suffer after looking at the computer screen and working under bright lights. These are one of my essentials at work. I use them a few times a day and always feel refreshed.

February 27, 2016

Been using this for 2 years and I never felt that they were helping to lubricate my eyes and help with dryness. It was always a very temporary relief.

I've recently switched to the Refresh Plus (which is individually packed one time use eye drops with no preservatives) and Refresh Contacts (that come in a bottle) and they are so much better !!

February 18, 2016

I have bad chronic Dry eyes Its terrilble because I wear contacts as well. My eyes gets so dry where sometimes it feels like like I cant keep my eyes open. These REALLY HELP they really do you just need one drop though , because they work really good to lubricate your eyes too much makes it hard to see lol trust me. The only thing is I wish they would have almost like a cooling effect so you know when the drops hits your eyes so you dont put more then one in. I would highly recommend these to anyone with dry eyes.

February 09, 2016

These eye drops are a life saver! I wear contacts every day and whenever they start to irritate me, I just put a drop or two in them and my eyes feel refresh!

December 10, 2015

I had an incident where I got a paper cut in my eye. Don't ask how but it hurt. I spent 3 hours in the ER to be told to go out and buy this before my eye develops scars from being overly dry. So, yes. I can actually say that this product saved my eye. If only it wasn't so expensive. Now I have a really pricey bottle of eye juice in my cabinet to only be used when I get paper cuts on my cornea.

December 10, 2015

I prefer the Systane Ultra to the Gel Drops. I have been using Systane for dry eyes for years. There are many kinds on the market now, this one is for me. I recommend this to anyone that has dry eyes it works great about 3 times a day recommended by my eye doctor.

October 05, 2015

I just had Lasik wavefront vision correction done a couple weeks ago, and it is very important to keep your eyes well lubricated during the healing process. The Systane Ultra Lubricating eye drops have been amazing. They work so well, are long lasting and are super gentile on my sensitive healing eyes. I have tried other brands, and a lot of them burn or hurt my eyes. They are quite pricey at $18 for a tiny 10ml bottle, but totally worth the extra money.

May 29, 2015

These eye drops are wonderful and keep my eyes super moist. I work in a very hot enviroment so my eyes dry out really quickly and it's nice to have these eye drops to moisturize my eyes after a long shift. My eye doctor actually gave me a sample to try and I love them.