T-fal Avante 2 Slice Toaster

T-fal Avante 2 Slice Toaster Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

July 29, 2016

So I used this toaster for years and it was great but only for one or two people, if you have a family you need something bigger. I also wish it came in black as white toasters I find need more cleaning to keep it looking good.

March 04, 2015

I received this a few years ago for my birthday. I had been wanting a good toaster. I had to learn how to use this one, it's a little high tech for me. I don't even know if they make them anymore. I gave it to our daughter, when she got her own house. It's still working.

July 22, 2012

T-fal Avante 2 Slice Toaster has many nice features that work well. I like the toast lift, the built in handle, the bagel feature, etc. It toasts evenly. The key is finding the right toasting level for the type of bread you're toasting,a matter of trial and error. It looks high end, as well. This toaster is how all should be made. Don't hesitate to purchase.Oh how I love toast !!

July 13, 2012

T Fal Classic Avante 2 Slice Toaster•2-slice toaster has an angled design for viewing and easy removal of bread, self-adjusting slots perfectly toast all kinds of breads, bagel feature toasts interior without burning the exterior, reheat setting warms toasted bread without burning, high lift lever for easy removal, cancel button, electronic browning control; 6 settings, anti-jam feature stops toast cycle if food jams toaster, and cord storage.

I love this toaster as I can toast just about anything in it, big or small without burned it or myself trying to get it out again. I have had this toaster for a year now and have not burnt anything.

Bought at Walmart for $30.00. Worth every cent!!!!!