T-fal FZ7002 ActiFry Low-Fat Healthy Dishwasher Safe Multi-Cooker, Black
Good

T-fal FZ7002 ActiFry Low-Fat Healthy Dishwasher Safe Multi-Cooker, Black Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 180 in Kitchen & Appliances

March 07, 2017

I've had my actifry for just over a year now, and I absolutely love it! I have always struggled with making sure what I put in my body is good for me, and still tastes good.

My actifry helps me make good food that's good for me, with very little effort. Its easy to clean, because it all comes apart, and after a quick soak, I can throw it in the dishwasher.

I have recommended to many friends and family members.

March 21, 2016

One of the best purchases for my kitchen that I've ever made! Yes, the T-Fal Actifry is expensive. I managed to get mine during an awesome online sale where I also earned cash back, so it was a great deal! But now that I have one I would pay full price if I ever needed a replacement. I use it all the time to prepare food that has a deep fried crisp taste and texture without all the added fat of frying. It's easy to use, easy to clean, saves the energy of turning on your big oven to bake things like french fries. I love it!

January 07, 2016

I really love this airfryer, not only deep fried my food with no to a little bit of oil, but I also use it as cook many other meals, like stir fried veggies (with or without meat), fried noodle /rice, I use it almost everyday to prepare meals for my family. Top lid, paddle, oil filter, and the ceramic container are removable and dishwasher safe. It is truly an enjoyable cooking experience. Definitely recommend this airfryer for busy family and want to prepare quick and healthy meals. Meanwhile, I just ordered a snacking grid and I can't wait to try it to fry stuffs with batter.

Greys Anatomy

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0