T-fal FZ7002 ActiFry Low-Fat Healthy Dishwasher Safe Multi-Cooker, Black
Good

T-fal FZ7002 ActiFry Low-Fat Healthy Dishwasher Safe Multi-Cooker, Black Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 167 in Kitchen & Appliances

March 21, 2016

One of the best purchases for my kitchen that I've ever made! Yes, the T-Fal Actifry is expensive. I managed to get mine during an awesome online sale where I also earned cash back, so it was a great deal! But now that I have one I would pay full price if I ever needed a replacement. I use it all the time to prepare food that has a deep fried crisp taste and texture without all the added fat of frying. It's easy to use, easy to clean, saves the energy of turning on your big oven to bake things like french fries. I love it!

January 07, 2016

I really love this airfryer, not only deep fried my food with no to a little bit of oil, but I also use it as cook many other meals, like stir fried veggies (with or without meat), fried noodle /rice, I use it almost everyday to prepare meals for my family. Top lid, paddle, oil filter, and the ceramic container are removable and dishwasher safe. It is truly an enjoyable cooking experience. Definitely recommend this airfryer for busy family and want to prepare quick and healthy meals. Meanwhile, I just ordered a snacking grid and I can't wait to try it to fry stuffs with batter.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes