Tabasco Chipotle Sauce Reviews

Ranked #138 out of 142 in Condiment

It is made from select smoked red jalapeno peppers and has a smooth, rich smoky flavor. This is a pepper sauce that you can sprinkle on like a condiment, or really pour on like a steak sauce or marinade! 5 oz. bottle

June 23, 2016

Two thumbs up! Recommend this sauce to anyone who loves a spicy bbq twist to their meal. I wish they sold this flavour in different sizes because I use it all the time. If you go on the Tabasco website you can download a coupon :)

March 21, 2016

La sauce Tabosco Chipotle a un goût différent de la version originale que l'on a l'habitude d'acheter. Celle-ci a un goût de fumé qui ne plaît pas nécessairement à tous. Je trouve qu'on ne peut s'en servir dans autant de mets que la version originale.

January 20, 2016

Tabasco has been putting out a lot of coupons, so how could I not try this for $0.50?? It is so tasty and smoky. Great flavour

August 11, 2014

It was just okay. Could've been better, could've been worse.

July 16, 2014

i love it on sea food is one of the things i keep on my fridge for those special occasions!!

May 28, 2014

Not as good as other brands on pizza or not. I would not switch brands

May 20, 2014

Great taste and quality.
Definitely worth the money.
Love it as a dipping sauce and also to add a little kick to my dishes. Takes a bland meal and makes it great.

November 25, 2013

its one of the most wonderful sauces ever. Even my kids love it and they are not crazy with sauces. The taste is not too sweet and is just great

June 19, 2012

I bought this to put on my tacos and the taste was so off and made my food rasye funny figuerd my it just tasted bad with tacos but nope but on chicken and burger same gross taste the should of just keot the original

June 05, 2012

Tabasco Chipotle Sauce is made from select smoked red jalapeno peppers and has a smooth, rich smoky flavor. This is a sauce that you can sprinkle on like a condiment, or really pour on like a steak sauce or marinade! You can dip your french fries, or add to many delicious recipes, any way you want to serve it. I use this product a lot in my everyday cooking, just to spice up my life. THIS PRODUCT ROCKS !!