Taggies Fold 'n Go Portable Swing

Taggies Fold 'n Go Portable Swing Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 356 in Baby Gear - Swings, Jumpers & Bouncers

February 07, 2016

The swing is small don't take up to much room . Easy to put together. Battery life is good. My son likes the swing .. I like how it has the settings for the speed and how long you want to swing for . Good soothing music. The seat is comfortable. I highly recommend this swing .

December 18, 2015

My baby liked this swing a lot. It was small so it fit well in our living room. It was a good buy for sure.

June 10, 2015

My 2 month old loves to be held and I can never put him down for more than 10-15 mins. I was looking at all the swings and this one caught my eyes. It is portable and folds up to be very small. It is perfect if you live in small apartments or condos. It is not that heavy. I love the fact they have all these tags, hence the name, all over the seat. It catches my little ones attention and let's him play with it. The only complaint is the bar that holds the toys is hard. I have scraped my little ones head on it while taking him out of the swing. Just be careful with the bar. I like the music on this swing, it is clear and not too loud. Battery life is good so far. I would definitely recommend this swing.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags