Taken 2

Taken 2 Reviews

Ranked #886 out of 1001 in DVD

April 23, 2014

Love then taken series! Liam is an awesome actor, I enjoy any movie he is in

July 20, 2013

I loved both taken and taken 2! one of my favorite movies ever! love Liam Niessen and love the stories of both movies!

April 11, 2013

I absolutely loved Taken part one. It was filled with action, a great story line and amazing acting. The things one man went through to save his daughter was touching.

I have to admit when I first saw the trailer for Taken 2, I shook my head. This was going to be the exact same story line, but with his wife instead of his daughter. Even being a big Liam Neeson fan I was a bit hesitant to watch part two because I didn't feel there should have been a sequel to the first movie. But when I told my husband I had the opportunity to review it, he talked me into it and told me to at least watch it.

I have to say I'm glad he talked me into it. Liam has done it again and in this sequel there's even more action then there was in the first movie. From beginning to end there was just tons going on. It kept me interested and actually guessing to see what was going to happen next. If you're big on action movies, a fan of Liam Neeson or you watched Taken part one, you definitely have watch part two, you won't be disappointed.

Ear12343 added a new review for

best foundation

best foundation

favorite food

winter please goooo away

blubie added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath