Talulah Brown Sugar Body Polish
Good

Talulah Brown Sugar Body Polish Reviews

Ranked #684 out of 842 in Bath & Body

March 21, 2007

I agree, this does a great job of exfoliating. Some natural body scrubs are more oil than scrub, so I feel like to need to wash myself again afterward. This is not the case with Talulah's body scrub. It is very gritty, more so than other scrubs I've tried, but it has botanicals that are soothing to sensitive skin. P.S. - I consider anything over $20 to be expensive, no matter what good stuff is in it! Talulah products are handmade in Portland, OR and really are truly natural.

March 20, 2007

Another sample I received at Apothena.com. This is probably the best body exfoliator/polish I have ever used. It smells AMAZING, like real brown sugar! Err, probably because it is made with all natural ingredients, including real brown sugar. I totally admitt that I really wanted to eat it. Yumm!

The only piece of advice I can give is that because it is real sugar, it dissolves very quickly, so you have to use it fast, before it dissolves completely in your damp hands. I slathered it on real quick before it melted and rubbed it in. My skin felt so smooth, soft and polished after. It felt like I had renewed circulation and the dead skin cells from winter were washed away. It even had a bit of a sheen! Excellent product from Talulah!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender