Talulah Natural Skin Care Calendula Cream

Talulah Natural Skin Care Calendula Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1289 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

March 10, 2007

I received a sample of this in a kit I had purchased at apothena.com.

Honestly, this is one of the best creams I have ever used. It has a really nice buttery texture to it, one that blends in well when rubbed into the skin. You only need a very small amount to cover a large area. I have been using this on my callousy feet and scaly hands and it works like a dream. My heels really softer and my hands are way less itchy from the cold. I suffer from hives and cuts on my hands because of the dry winter. The skin is much more smooth and far softer than it was before.

It is quite oily though, after I find my finger tips are quite greasy from it. But even so, the cream still works amazingly well. When I put it on before I go to bed at night, in the morning my hands are not oily anymore, and they just feel so soft and pretty. It is very lightly scented, smells very natural.

Because of the greasyness, this isn't a cream that I would carry around in my purse. But it definitely is a treat for the rough, tired skin before retiring.

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!