Tampax Anti-Grip Cardboard Applicator Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

September 20, 2016

I have used tampax and only tampax for many years. It's always my number one go to product. I've tried tons of other feminine products but nothing else really compares

June 27, 2016

Did not like these at all. I found that they leaked even when tampon was clearly not even close to "full" (could still see a lot of white). I had hoped for better quality given that it was a "Tampa" brand.

April 28, 2016

Not comfortable to insert, I hate the cardboard applicator. They cost as much as the plastic ones that are awsume. I am not a fan at all...I won't be purchasing again.

April 04, 2016

These tampons are absolutely amazing. I have been using them ever since I can remember and I haven't found anything better than them. The cardboard applicator makes it super easy for the tampon to go in and I can definitely say that they absorb great.

September 23, 2015

This Tampax brand is wonderful. The anti-grip cardboard applicator is a great invention. Easy to use for all women! I would recommend trying this product!

August 28, 2015

Not very cheap and not a fan of the cardboard at all!!!

August 28, 2015

I was a Tampax Pearl snob until recently when I started having to pay for these all by myself. The plastic ones are just way too expensive when you are on a limited budget and in the end these work just as well as those. The cardboard might not be as smooth and a little bit uncomfortable at first, but I got a hang of it eventually and now they work fine for me. They do not leak, stay in comfortably and are extremely easy to remove because of the little string attached.

Tip: This is another product where it is best to buy online and in bulk.

July 19, 2015

I do find these work the best and are the most comfortable for me but I also find them quite expensive unless you can get them on sale.

July 19, 2015

I love Tampax and have been using them along time. I need an applicator otherwise i never get it in high enough that i dont feel it. However the cardboard isnt that great sometime once inserted the cardboard sticks and wont push the tampon in then i end up with a dud and have to throw it out. Secondly it hurts and a bit uncomfortable with the cardboard applicator.

The product its self really absorbs for those heavy days.

July 08, 2015

Love this brand! Very effective with great absorbency and odour control! Worth every cent I spent!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted