Tampax Compak Pearl Tampons Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

Smooth plastic applicator and rounded tip for comfortable insertion.Contoured Anti-Slip Grip to make the applicator easy to hold and position.Width-wise expansion to fit your unique form. Only Tampax Pearl has an absorbent Built-in Backup Braid to help protect against unexpected leaks.Discreet and durable wrapper with easy-to-open tabs.

February 08, 2017

Je n'avais jamais utilisé de tampons auparavant... j'appréhendais ce moment mais en utilisant Tampax, j'ai vraiment été conquise, il est très facile à utiliser et surtout très absorbant. je le recommande vivement.

January 20, 2017

Pour l'absorption c'est nicke donc je recommande ce produit,il se dissimule déjà trés bien dans le sac,et l application est très facile
    Oui, je recommande ce produit

January 13, 2017

I always use tampax pearl compak tampons. they honestly work amazing ! Since they have the back up braid; I never have to worry about leaks. Also love that they are compact so they can be carried in your pocket.

August 10, 2016

I usually love Tampax pearl tampons so I figured the compact version of the product would be great. Boy was I wrong. I bought a box of the super absorbancy ones and even though the first one went in fine every other one I have had applicator issues with. You have to pull out and click to extend the stem before insertion. The problem is even after it is clicked into place it does not stay clicked into place when you try to insert it. Halfway through pushing on the stem it unlocks and you end up with the tampon only half as far up as you would want it. You end up having to manually push it into place which is a pain. If I wanted an applicatorless tampon I would have bought that.

I would never recommend this product to another person. Save your money and just get the full sized version if you like the pearl.

April 27, 2016

The tampax pearl Ultra are the best! They hold so much and it feels like ur not even on ur period on your heaviest days. These are amazing I will never switch brands ever. I reccommend them to all of my friends and they agree with me.

April 24, 2016

Awesoem. Applicator is easy to grip and small to fit in your pocket. Love the protection and the string did add extra protection. Best tampons ever .

April 05, 2016

These are not cheap but they are high quality and very comfortable to use. I love that these are compact because I can easily poke one in my pocket instead of having to carry around a purse.

February 08, 2016

Love the packaging and I love this product. I didn't feel like I was going to leak through my pants which is a hug thing when it comes to tampons. They were comfortable and effective.

January 23, 2016

Love this product. The only problem I have is the plastic applicator's seeing its not good environmentally. On the up side if you use the cardboard regularly and you want something descreet when out no matter the occasion its suiting.

January 20, 2016

These are my go to. Love the applicator which allows for easy.
    These are my go to and have always been, I will never switch brands!!!