Tampax Pearl Compak Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 238 in Feminine Hygiene

March 17, 2017

Great product, super effective and easy to tote around. cute package too! Can be pricey when not on sale, but go one sale often! This is the only Kind i buy!

1.5/5

February 13, 2017

The applicator on these tampons is the WORST. At least 5 out of every pack have to be thrown out, because of applicator issues. The actual tampons themselves are fine, but it's super aggravating and not worth it to buy a box and have to throw out so many.

January 07, 2017

Tampax pearl is my go to tampon. Never lets me down. Feels very comfortable and hold very well. Grip on applicator is good as well. Love the coloured packages as well.

November 08, 2016

J'aime bien ces tampons.J'aime surtout le fait que l'applicateur soit en plastique et non en carton comme certaines autres marques.Ils ne se vendent pas trop cher et sont faciles à appliquer!

November 08, 2016

I buy these all the time now! The price is good, and I love how they are compact-- easier to transfer into a bathroom at my workplace. I even find coupons for these quite often!

November 02, 2016

Super confortable lors de l'application. Gros format donc économique quand même. J'aime beaucoup le produit et aussi la marque. C'est un bon choix de tampons.

November 02, 2016

The applicator sometimes/more times than not doesn't allow it to reach where it should. I have found myself trying again on more than one occasion. The product when correctly placed is great! The applicator is not fit for purpose I'm afraid.

October 19, 2016

These tampons are definitely the best out there! These are the only type of tampons I like to use. The plastic applicator make insertion quick and easy. They are also very absorbent. I would definitely recommend these to someone.

October 05, 2016

Tampax Pearl, any Pearl is the best tampons a woman could use! They are light weight, comfortable, and made from material that does not irritate! The plastic applicator makes it so easy to glide inside, they are clean, efficient and some of them come scented! I find sometimes the string gets stuck when trying to pull out, so be very careful using any kind of tampons!

September 19, 2016

These are one of my favorite varieties of tampons. I usually buy generic drugstore tampons but I but these specifically for my purse. The size is convenient. They're also on sale fairly often which is an added bonus. I don't really have a lot of leaks with them and they also come in light. I have a really hard time finding full boxes of light tampons, often I can only find them in the variety packs which sucks because I don't need supers and only need a few regulars.