Tampax Pearl Unscented Reviews

Ranked #170 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Multipax has three different absorbancies: Super, Regular and Lites.Smooth plastic applicator and rounded tip for comfortable insertion.Contoured grip to make the applicator easy to hold and position.Width-wise expansion to fit your unique form.Pearl has an absorbent braid to help protect against unexpected leaks.Discreet and durable wrapper with easy-to-open tabs.Included: 8 Super, 20 Regular and 8 Lites.

February 19, 2016

These are the best tampons on the market and I will never use anything else. The applicator is smooth with rounded edges and glides in easily even on light days. The string is reinforced and goes through the whole tampon, so it never detaches or falls off when removing. I have used these tampons for years and have never once had a leak even on the heaviest days. They come in discreet wrapping and are easy to find in most stores.

February 16, 2016

I have been a loyal Tampax Pearl user since they first came out years and years ago. I've tried other brands, but I always end up going back to Pearls. They just make me feel so much more secure than other brands. The braided chord is extremely beneficial and the applicator is extremely easy to use. I don't think I'll ever find a tampon I love more than Tampax Pearl.

March 03, 2015

I like how they are unscented. I don't care so much for tampons but I'll use this if I have nothing else available