• Tampax pocket pearl tampons
  • Tampax pocket pearl tampons

Tampax pocket pearl tampons Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

September 29, 2016

I have always trusted the Tampax brand. I thought that this pocket sized tampon offered good protection with total absorbency. It stopped any leaks from happening and it was comfortable. I like that it has a smooth applicator and it was easy to open. I really like the packaging. There was some thought put into it.

September 29, 2016

I swear by the Tampax brand. I have been using it since the beginning..

The applicator glides so easily, and is very smooth. The tampon, depending on whatever you choose, normal, super etc they all work and never once have had a leak with the "pearl"" design.

Not much to say except they are always reliable, dependable, high quality, worth every penny and are super comfortable. Good for busy days, sleeping or active sports.

September 29, 2016

Le produit fonctionne très bien ,mais je trouve que l'emballage du produit n'est pas très écologique pour l'environnement. Facile à appliquer et très confortable.

September 29, 2016

I just received my tampax tampons on my woman time. I love the applicator that is compact and smooth to my body. Applicator is higher quality than many other brands.Very easy to use and great to wear this tampon. It lasts a long time and it doesn't leak. I think that tampax brand is better quality than other applicator tampons brand

September 08, 2016

When I first received this product I hesitated to try it because in the past I haven't had a whole lot of luck so to speak with Tampax brand (many leaks and they were extremely uncomfortable too) but I decided to give Tampax Pocket pearls a chance and I am glad I did. These may just be the brand I switch to from now on.
I absolutely love how easy they are to use (smooth comfortable fit, no leaks, and can be used for extended periods of time if needed). Over all I would highly recommend you give Tampax pocket pearls a try because I think you won't be disappointed. They do their job and they won't fail you when it comes to staying dry. I hope you will consider trying them out for yourself