Tampax Radiant Tampons

Tampax Radiant Tampons Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

July 19, 2016

J'utilise que ces tampons-là et je les trouve génial. Ils font fait petit, donc ils se glissent bien dans la sacoche sans problème. Par contre, le prix est tout de même élevé ($10CAN). Je crois qu'en tant que femme, nous devrions pas payer pour des produits d'hygiène de menstruation puisque nous avons pas choisit de l'être!

April 25, 2016

I love using tampons and I love Tampax. The only thing that I don't really like it that the applicator is opened which makes them bigger, it would be better if it came closed and you had to open it yourself

April 24, 2016

These are good tampons. Find the aplictaor makes them easy to insert and I find they do last long. I find they are over price at our shoppers also find the string is strong and sturdy

April 21, 2016

THis is my regular must have every month. Small but holds in place. Easy to apply as it easily slides. Comfortable and you hardly feel it once placed. It easy to dispose too.

January 19, 2016

Love this tampon they are great and small for the purse.

August 05, 2015

these are way way better then regular playtex, plus the plastic wrapper is neat

July 21, 2015

There is always a box of these nearby. Easy to use, trusted, smooth, and comfortable. Worth the extra money for the applicator and packaging alone.

July 08, 2015

j'aime bien ses tampons il absorbe bien et tu ne le sens pas

July 08, 2015

I love any brand by Tampax as they are the best quality and have never let me down! They are very comfortable and I like the applicator! Best absorbency and I would recommend them to anyone.

March 10, 2015

These tampons absorb well and feel comfortable. Easy to use with a pouch where you can store the applicator before discarding. Keeps up with my busy active lifestyle. Another great product from Tampax.