• Tampax Radiant Tampons
  • Tampax Radiant Tampons

Tampax Radiant Tampons Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 228 in Feminine Hygiene

February 09, 2017

I love everything about these tampons. I love the packaging - the box they come in is fun! The wrappers for the tampon are also awesome, they open really easily with the sticker and I love how you can place the applicator back into the wrapper after it's been used and use the sticker to close it up & seal it. The applicator is extremely easy to use, works every time and of course the tampon itself is amazing! I have not found a product where I don't get any leaks at all - until I tried these. I haven't purchased any other brand in months and don't plan to anytime soon!

January 05, 2017

LOOOVE THESE. I'm not sure what it is exactly that sets these tampons apart from the rest... maybe it's the leak free protection (that actually works), or maybe is the pretty little packages but I'm obsessed!!

July 19, 2016

J'utilise que ces tampons-là et je les trouve génial. Ils font fait petit, donc ils se glissent bien dans la sacoche sans problème. Par contre, le prix est tout de même élevé ($10CAN). Je crois qu'en tant que femme, nous devrions pas payer pour des produits d'hygiène de menstruation puisque nous avons pas choisit de l'être!

April 25, 2016

I love using tampons and I love Tampax. The only thing that I don't really like it that the applicator is opened which makes them bigger, it would be better if it came closed and you had to open it yourself

April 24, 2016

These are good tampons. Find the aplictaor makes them easy to insert and I find they do last long. I find they are over price at our shoppers also find the string is strong and sturdy

April 21, 2016

THis is my regular must have every month. Small but holds in place. Easy to apply as it easily slides. Comfortable and you hardly feel it once placed. It easy to dispose too.

January 19, 2016

Love this tampon they are great and small for the purse.

August 05, 2015

these are way way better then regular playtex, plus the plastic wrapper is neat

July 21, 2015

There is always a box of these nearby. Easy to use, trusted, smooth, and comfortable. Worth the extra money for the applicator and packaging alone.

July 08, 2015

j'aime bien ses tampons il absorbe bien et tu ne le sens pas