Tampax Tampons with Biodegradable Applicator

Tampax Tampons with Biodegradable Applicator Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Trusted Tampax protection - with the original Tampax. Comes with an open-ended flushable and biodegradable applicated for clean, easy disposal. Moisture-lock protection, naturally absorbing fibers help hold moisture in, giving you the kind of protection you have come to trust in Tampax. Regular: Tampon absorbency for light to medium flow days

October 03, 2016

A trusted brand for many women. I like the fact they are comfortable and easy to use. You can purchase them for different types of flows as needed. Great product.

June 25, 2016

I have tried many different brands of tampons but this brand has been the most comfortable for me in all the years. I only buy this brand now even though they are pricier then others.

May 11, 2015

Worn all threw my teen years only thing I could trust, super easy to insert and just a bonus it is Biodegradable too

February 17, 2015

the packaging was a bit difficult to open and i wouldnt have figured out how the applicator works without reading the instructions. i LOVED how easy it is to insert, the no mess no fuss, and the feel of the tampon. i do however think the awesome applicator is basically what youre paying for since the actual tampon is of inferior quality.

February 06, 2015

These are easy to use and comfortable. They are the only tampons I will use.

October 22, 2014

This is a wonderful product! I have been using this one for 20 years. The other tampons that i have tried do not do the same as tampax. I love them!! I would reccomend these to anyone!!

April 14, 2014

I have used these since I was a teen, and now they decide to change the applicator! Tampax you suck! I don't buy them anymore, took a while of shopping around to find one that was comfortable like the Tampax used to be.

November 21, 2013

Very comfortable and effective, with Tampax I know I don't have to worry about accidents.

September 09, 2013

Tampax hasn't let me down once over the years. I have tried other brands, but none measure up to Tampax, in my opinion.

May 18, 2012

Ive always loved Tampax and would not use anything else and with the Biodegradable Applicator it makes your period easier and cleaner to deal with and thats alway great!!!