Tan Towel
Amazing

Tan Towel Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 130 in Self-Tanner

Look Good Naked? Self-Tan Towelette Half Body Application Fair to Medium Skin Tones 50 Towelettes. Each Tantowel classic towelette is concentrated with a self-tan formula to give you a quick and even application with no streaking, mess or fuss. Tantowel classic will produce a uniform, natural looking glow within 2 to 4 hours. To maintain your tan, reapply as needed or 2 to 3 times a week. Light citrus fragrance. Results may vary. Manufactured in USA.

1.5/5

May 25, 2015

These were awful! They were so streaky and orange. I would never use them again.

March 15, 2015

I ordered Tan Towels from HSN. They are fairly affordable and I loved the fact that each tan towel came in its on package. I gave these out to so many people and they loved them.

September 23, 2010

If you have extremely sensitive skin, I would not recommend this product. I believe I broke out from this product or something else I was using, I am not sure. All in all, it works great though. It is $20 for a pack of 5 full body and face towelettes. A little on the expensive side but the tan last for a week or two, depending on your daily routines. If you swim, your tan will deplete faster. Apply in a circular motion all over the body and face. Wash palms of hands immediately after. Wait 3 to 4 hours for results to show up. For a deeper tan, apply another towelette after those 3 to 4 hours. Works really well and tans you as if you were out in the sun all day, without the skin damage. I bought this from Ulta Cosmetics but go to the website for where you can buy it!