TANGLE TEEZER The Original Detangling Hairbrush
Good

TANGLE TEEZER The Original Detangling Hairbrush Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 2161 in Hair Care

November 24, 2016

My best friend gave me a Tangle Teezer for my birthday this year, which at first I thought was kind of funny gift because in my mind, all hairbrushes are more or less the same, right? She then told me it was endorsed by celebrities such as Emma Watson, and can be used to brush wet hair; I was intrigued!

As someone who has a bad habit of being really rough with hair, I pull and snap a lot of my hair every single time I brush it. This brush changed that because it barely pulls at your hair at all! The bristles are shorter than the standard sized hair brushes and prevents you from taking large chunks of your hair and trying to yank out tangles (which is my usual approach). This encourages you to detangle gently, but it doesn't feel like it takes longer. My favourite feature of this brush is that I can brush my hair when it is wet, and it doesn't snap my hair like my regular brushes do. When I'm able to detangle my hair while it is wet, it ends up drying much sleeker than when I have to wait for it to dry.

Another great feature of this brush is that it doesn't have a handle, making it really compact and portable. I thought that not having a handle would make it harder to use, but now I don't miss handled brushes at all. That being said, you're not encouraged to use this brush while blow drying, which is quite hard to do without a handled brush anyway.

November 23, 2016

Amazing product!! I have a five year old with straight hair all the way down her back, it is a nightmare to brush especially when wet. I purchased this brush, thought I'd give it a try and OH MY! no more pulling, no need for a detangler spray. This brush GLIDES trough hair dry or wet! I have post partum telogen effluvium (TE) it means I loose my hair, so I have to be delicate. This brush doesn't pull my hair. The brush is very light weight and fits nice in your hand.

September 23, 2016

This brush is absolutle amazing if u have long hair and dont want to cause breakage but it can be very difficult to hold cant count how many times its went flying across room when im brushing my hair in a hurry

March 24, 2016

I received this product gratis and I love it Perfect for right out of the shower. I love the shape of it - I think it's so well designed to fit in your hand. I have a light pink one and It is indeed the perfect little brush

March 03, 2016

I'd been hearing so much about this product and decided to snag it while I was shopping for materials for my mannequins (I'm a hairstyling student). I love how it works on wet and dry hair. My only tangle issue was with super curly hair (I was brushing out a tight roller set - on big curls it works just fine but tight ringlets are a little harder as they tangle easier). It didn't even tangle as badly as it would have with my other brushes so I still consider it a win! I bought a snazzy pink and purple version.

February 23, 2016

I love the brush, it does what it's supposed to do, no more tug and pull and leaves my hair knot free and pain free. However, i can't give it 5 starts because i lost quite a lot of hair when using it, it did not hurt but it did take a lot off, and also it takes a long time to get my hair all nice and smooth, but that one is OK i guess as i have a lot of hair

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk