Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 462 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

October 25, 2016

THIS BRUSH IS AMAZING!!!!! Ive been looking for a foundation brush for a long time, and this is the one! It is worth every penny. It makes the foundation your putting on your face look flawless!

June 27, 2016

I love this brush. I purchased it to go with my matching foundation and I gotta say, it works better with the foundation than any other brush I've tried.

June 06, 2016

I wanted this brush forever, but thought it was too pricey. I bought the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and used that instead for a while. I was at GenBeauty recently and Tarte had the brush at 40% off so I had to jump on it! It is amazing - it buffs everything out flawlessly. I use it with liquid foundation (Too Faced BTW or MUFE HD) Gives a natural coverage - more natural than beauty blender - with no streaks. Its nice and big, so you don't have to buff it out forever. Makes it super easy! I would recommend this brush!

May 20, 2016

This product just feels amazing on your skin. It is a bit on the expensive side, but it will most likely last you for years. its dense , which allows it to not leave streaks on your face

May 09, 2016

I love this foundation brush! I use it when I want a more full coverage than my beauty blender provides. It applies foundation flawlessly and I love it!

January 20, 2016

This is my favourite brush by far!!! It takes such a small amount of foundation and seems to make it go so far. The brush is a bit expensive at first but I believe great brushes are a must have! I find your foundation lasts longer and your make up seems to go on flawless and in less time!

October 25, 2015

I originally purchased this foundation brush with the Tarte Stroke of Midnight 5 piece brush set. Retails at $53.00 after shipping and tax I paid $59.00. I am obsessed with this brush, it literally takes me all of one minute to apply my foundation and its so smooth and perfectly blended. Yes the brush alone is $44 but it is 100% worth every penny.

October 18, 2015

I think it works great. Just seems like after the first wash it won't be the same... hopefully I am wrong.

April 03, 2015

Tarte has some great high end products and this is one of them. I love the bamboo handle and the bristles are so soft. I love using this brush to apply my loose powder. It's amazing.

April 03, 2015

Was shocked at how dense and soft this brush is! It makes your foundation looks effortless and flawless.