TARTE Amazonian Butter Lipstick

TARTE Amazonian Butter Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #413 out of 1136 in Lipstick

January 08, 2017

Love this formula! so worth every penny. Creamiest lipstick, long wear and beautiful pigmentation. I love the variety of colours especially for spring and summer looks. Some of the prettiest pinks and corals in my lipstick collection come from this line.

January 08, 2017

Il est tellement agréable à appliquer et de plus il sent très bon! Il sent légèrement la menthe et il laisse les lèvres hydrater et grâce aux ingrédients laisse sur les lèvres une sensation rafraîchissante.

September 29, 2016

J'ai essayé le rouge à lèvre de Tarte à cause d'un échantillon deluxe de chez sephora. il est tellement crémeux et facile à appliquer ! Belle couleur riche!

September 29, 2016

This is one of my favorite lipsticks. The colors are so beautiful and go on so smooth! The packaging is also super cute!! Let's not forget they smell sooo good as well!

June 22, 2016

This is an awesome nude lipstick! One of my favourites! The formula is very moisturizing and buttery and feels great on the lips. It isn't super long lasting however I will continue to use this and repurchase because the shade looks good with my skin tone and I love the formula.

May 01, 2016

I have this lipstick in Park ave princess and it is a great nude lipstick!
    It is very hydrating, won't dry out your lips, and applies very smoothly.
    It also has a nice minty fresh feel.
    The case is cardboard and eco-friendly :)

April 15, 2016

I bought the Tarte amazonian butter lipstick in poppy red, let me tell you it was the greatest $20 I ever spent. the color is so rich and creamy it's just so nice! I'm really happy with this lipstick and recommend everyone else to buy it. Especially considering it's animal cruelty free and vegan friendly. You can purchase this from Sephora or the Tarte website.

February 17, 2016

I really, REALLY wanted to love these lipsticks when I ordered them online. I have four shades total. The colours are beautiful and they are very pigmented but the staying power is not great and the packaging is AWFUL! The tube is made of cardboard and can easily be damaged. I have never seen a cardboard tube on a lipstick before and just found it strangem. I threw one in my purse and the top of the tube got crushed because it is so delicate! I dont think I'll be using these too often as I can't take them anywhere with me and I won't be buying any more. Pretty disappointed and wish I didnt buy 4 at once before seeing them in person.

June 24, 2015

I am a huge fan of this lipstick. It really feels like butter. It is super easy to appy. It doesn't seem to wear off during the day, even when you eat.

June 01, 2015

It is definitely an expensive lipstick, but totally worth it. I first learnt of her products from QVC and was very intrigued by them. The more I saw the products, I started ordering a few because they are expensive. I got this in like a salmon shade and love it. It has lasted me quite a while since I don't have to reapply so often. It does an amazing job of hydrating the lips.