tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 653 in Foundation

March 13, 2017

Leaves my skin looking flawless if exfoliated and moisturized properly. It is more matte so better for oiler skin. I love the texture and that they have a colour range that isn't too dark for my very porcelain skin!

March 12, 2017

I personally find this foundation too dry for my skin type (also dry) although I would recommend it for someone with combination or oily skin as your natural oils will give you an easier time applying the product than I had! I didn't like how this felt more like a dry mouse than a liquid and found the application chunky despite the amount of moisturizer I used beforehand. I can see why other reviewers liked the product though as, like I mentioned earlier, combination or oily skin types would likely find it very suitable. The bottle is fantastic and distributes a reasonable amount of product instead of overdoing it and wasting product (like more traditional glass "pour" bottles). I also love how secure the twist on cap is! The shades available are also a pretty good variety and the colour can be easily cut with moisturizer or concealer if need be.

March 12, 2017

This foundation is a little bit on the pricey side! You can buy it at sephora in canada or you can buy it online. I do not reccomend buying online at the tarte.com website because every single time I've bought something from tarte I have had to get my money back from pay pal because tarte would lose my order. This foundation is great quality as long as it is blended well into the skin. I found that if there is too much on the skin it starts to crease a lot! But have no fear for if the product is on smoothly it will give you a natural look through the whole day!

March 02, 2017

I use the tarte foundation in my makeup routine. I find that the shades they have match my skin tone perfectly. It is thick but does not streak or show on face. Lasts all day and keeps me looking matte.

February 27, 2017

Light weight feel and medium coverage . One tube lasts a very long time . Stays put most of the day with a good pressed powder . Buildabke for coverage but will not be as heavy as some would consider full coverage

January 04, 2017

Absolutely love this foundation. It is paraben free. Goes on so silky smooth and stays on all day. It is the best coverage I have had in a foundation that feels this light and silky. The price is reasonable for the quality.

December 19, 2016

This is my holy grail foundation. The shade Light Neutral is the perfect shade for my skin. I have yet to come across a foundation that was so on point, shade wise. It applies evenly and doesn't cake or melt off. It literally lasts me all day. I do find it more of a medium coverage though, which works for me anyway. The price is steep but I believe well worth it to have amazing looking makeup.

November 16, 2016

While this foundation is a bit pricey for me, I do truly love using it! The coverage is fantastic, without being thick or cakey. It applies beautifully, and the texture is creamy and smooth. This foundation lasts through my entire work day without needing touch ups.

November 08, 2016

So, that's my foundation for summer, when I have shiny skin, or when I want a full coverage, but still natural. First of all, Tarte is not tested on animals, wich I love! Second, the shades are perfect for my fair skin. And, it stays during the day, without that horrible feeling that you are wearing makeup. Its not heavy on your skin, but still very effective.

October 11, 2016

I've heard great things about this product and decided to try it out when I had a discount at Sephora. Unfortunately, I didn't find it a good product and will not be repurchasing or recommending this to anyone.

Pros:
    - long lasting
    - has lots of shades

Cons:
    - thick in consistency
    - doesn't feel super natural (poor coverage if you don't use enough)