tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation

tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 595 in Foundation

November 16, 2016

While this foundation is a bit pricey for me, I do truly love using it! The coverage is fantastic, without being thick or cakey. It applies beautifully, and the texture is creamy and smooth. This foundation lasts through my entire work day without needing touch ups.

November 08, 2016

So, that's my foundation for summer, when I have shiny skin, or when I want a full coverage, but still natural. First of all, Tarte is not tested on animals, wich I love! Second, the shades are perfect for my fair skin. And, it stays during the day, without that horrible feeling that you are wearing makeup. Its not heavy on your skin, but still very effective.

October 11, 2016

I've heard great things about this product and decided to try it out when I had a discount at Sephora. Unfortunately, I didn't find it a good product and will not be repurchasing or recommending this to anyone.

Pros:
- long lasting
- has lots of shades

Cons:
- thick in consistency
- doesn't feel super natural (poor coverage if you don't use enough)

August 22, 2016

Pretty pricy but worth every penny, a little product goes a long way. You get great coverage and a smooth, matte finish that lasts all day. Really love the light weight feel and whipped like texture.

July 27, 2016

I love this brand and product when it says 12hr coverage it really does mean it i cant praise this foundation enough and you only need a little bit to get that full coverage look your going for i got this at Sephora it was around 40 dollars so pretty reasonable