• Tarte Amazonion Clay Waterproof Bronzer

Tarte Amazonion Clay Waterproof Bronzer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #24 out of 287 in Bronzer

September 19, 2016

I started using this bronzer in Park Ave Princess shade when I received it in one of my subscription boxes a few months ago,and since then it's been my go to bronzer,with the cute packaging comes a whole lot more in a product. It's a very subtle,light bronzer but nice and pigmented so a little goes a long way,so I use a very light hand when I go in but the color payoff is gorgeous as it's got just a hint of burnt orange in it and my face looks amazing wearing this! And it is definitely reproof as I had to wear it swimming and it did not budge,no reapplying throughout my long work day and after out with the kids,so very long lasting as well.Honestly did not come off until I washed my face that evening,so I do highly recommend this product and yes I am gonna purchase the full size when I run out of my sample size(which I still have alot of four months later)..I love Tarte for reasons like this bronzer!!