Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen

Tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 183 in BB Creams

September 19, 2016

I have repurchased this BB cream 3 times over the past year. I just love how easy it is to use; I've blended it with my fingers and a sponge, and both have worked well. Its great when you're in a hurry, as its matte enough that I don't even need to set it with powder. The coverage is very good fora BB cream,but doesn't feel heavy; it also has a lovely cream/mousse texture. The only downsides, are that the SPF scent is noticeable at times, and it can emphasize dry patches, if you're not careful to moisturize enough beforehand. The pros definitely outweigh the cons for me.

July 09, 2016

I got a small bottle is a travel pack and I have to say I really like it. I got the light one, which is actually a little dark for me, but seeing it's a primer, it's not too bad under my foundation. It does help give me a bit of color without being over the top. I feel it blends nicely and my foundation goes on nicely over it.
I don't know if it will be one I repurchase, because it is a little pricey for me, and I like trying other products, but If i find a great deal on it, I might buy it again.

February 15, 2016

I've used this primer for over three months and so far, I do like its effectiveness - it stays put and doesn't leave the skin feeling cakey. Definitely recommend it!

July 12, 2015

One of my favourite bb creams leaves your skin feeling so soft and moisturizing very light weight does not make you feel weighed down

July 11, 2015

This primer was recommended to me by a friend and I love it! I use it on a daily basis without any foundation and it gives me a smooth finish. Although it's not a full cover product, it does provide light coverage, which is great for everyday and it has SPF! Although the price is a bit high, it lasts quite a while. I'm on my third one and will definitely be repurchasing it.

May 20, 2015

This is my favourite BB cream of the moment. It has decent coverage and I love that it has a high SPF. I'm quite fair and I have this in "light" -- it's a good match. I will definitely repurchase this. It's my go-to for the summer!

May 02, 2015

This BB cream works. It's lightweight in texture. Very hydrating and moisturizing for my dry sensitive skin. A small amount is what you need and it blends well. I like this makeup product by Tarte. Some of the products by Tarte are a hit and miss. This is a hit for me! I am surprised by this. A little does go along with this BB cream.

September 13, 2014

Every Tarte product I have tried has been hands down amazing - and this is no exception. Great coverage and lasts all day! The best

August 27, 2014

this felt greasy and oily throughout the time I wore this foundation (during which I didn't do much, I just was out in the humid weather having dinner), and my skin felt suffocated. I kept going to look at myself in the mirror and touching my face, even though the product looked and felt fine. It was all down to how it FELT.

Needless to say I rushed home and took this off my face immediately, so I can't judge on its 12-hour claim. Maybe in a very very thin layer as a primer, it might do better, but I don't really want to test it out again. It didn't work well with oily skin AND flaky skin, so I don't know who to recommend this to either. You really have to test it out yourself, because judging by many other reviews this product can definitely work well. It is just not for me, unfortunately!

August 22, 2014

This product helps make your skin look flawless as it provides buildable coverage. I don't normally wear foundation so it is a little more coverage than I would like but I can't deny that it makes my skin look very even.
It goes on super silky smooth so it leaves your skin feeling soft but for me, since I have dry skin it starts to feel a little dry since I need more moisture. In terms of finish, it seems to be more matte than dewy. Overall it is a fantastic product that makes your skin look flawless and provides sun protection. This is a solid product for someone with oily skin.