tarte Best in Faux Mascara

tarte Best in Faux Mascara Reviews

Ranked #427 out of 773 in Mascara

May 30, 2016

I got the product when I redeemed a 500 point reward from Sephora. I was super confused when I opened it because I expected it to be liquid. Once I re-read the instructions I was less confused and went to town adding this over wet mascara. The results are pretty cool. It definitely adds length and I was excited to use a product that was completely new to me. Unfortunately the product got all over my face and into my eyes. My eyes were itchy for hours, so although my lashes looked amazing I had to wash it off. I tried it again and was much more gentle this time around. Still ended up everywhere. I might give it a few more goes but will likely not buy again. I'll come back and change my review if I change my mind.

January 04, 2016

I love this stuff! As long as you put on a good coat of mascara first, and apply this stuff right to the tips, let it dry a bit and then apply a final coat of regular mascara it does it's job!
I am all about BIG lashes and this stuff delivers.

1.5/5

June 17, 2015

I Found this product be useless. It is 2 steps. The "ready set camera" mascara felt great going on, the formula was smooth and looked great alone, then the second step was the the black fibers wand. They all fall on your face and stick to your cheeks, the fibers get in your eyes and irritate them. I found it clumpy. I did not like this. I would recommend the white fibre wand that comes with competition. Two Faced in Sephora. Works great!

September 21, 2014

This stuff is amazing! You get a deluxe size of tarte's lights camera's lashes mascara and then the fibers that you can add on. The fibers are nice and black so you don't have to worry about packing on the mascara to change the colour. My lashes get so long and it is so easy to remove at the end of the day.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier