tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 501 in Blush

September 26, 2016

I have this product in the shade exposed - and it is a gorgeous mauve pink that is very natural and versatile. I am happy with its pigmentation and blendability. However, I would say that the lasting power is great, but not 12 hours.

September 21, 2016

There is such an amazing variety of beautiful blushes from Tarte. They are super pigmented but blend flawlessly for a perfectly natural looking flush. They are well worth the money, definitely recommend.

June 26, 2016

A sephora salesperson recommended this blush when I said I wanted one that would last. I find it does a better job at staying put than most blushes I've tried. The colour is very rich. It seems to be lasting very well too.

June 24, 2016

This blush is super highly pigmented, and like one of the other girls mentioned, lasts forever!! Blends really well and is definitely my favorite blush at the moment!

April 12, 2016

I never thought I would ever finish one of these pans because they're so pigmented ! (But I finally did today, after using it for 3 years). They blend in very nicely and give your face a nice glow. It's on the list of my top 5 favourite blushes, but I am still a bigger fan of the one I have from YSL and the ambient blushes from hourglass.

March 09, 2016

I love these blushes! They're super pigmented, easily blendable and buildable. I love how natural they look and they last all day. My blush looks just as good at night as it did when I applied it in the morning. They are a bit pricey but because they're so pigmented you don't need to use a lot. I highly recommend them!

March 01, 2016

This blush is pretty awesome. You don't need a lot because it's super pigmented! I have 2 mini that a got in the boxingday sale. I used them for almost everybody when I do makeup

February 24, 2016

This is a great blush I bought it while Sephora was having a boxing day sale. It was only $13 and included a mini mascara. The blush looks very natural on me and the staying power is great too.

February 04, 2016

One of my favorite blushes! While the blush is a bit pricey, the color is super pigmented, while being really soft and soft on the skin. This will give you a natural flush to the skin and is easy to apply!

January 25, 2016

I love Tarte blushes! First of all I love any companies that don't have harsh chemicals in their products so Tarte is one of those brands I will always consider when making any cosmetic purchases. The blushes in particular are great. The formula is nice, the texture is smooth and the pigmentation is amazing. You really only need a little bit so it will last you a long time. The staying power is decent as well. There are other brands that are just as good but I love what the Tarte brand stands for. I highly recommend them!