tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 536 in Blush

March 29, 2017

Tarte has amazing makeup and the blushes are my favourite im obsessed! The pigment is perfect they are buildable a little goes a long way though. I also love to use these on my eyes in the spring and summer the colours are just so vibrant and beautiful.

March 29, 2017

Beautiful, brilliant, buildable blusher! Though I didn't find it as long lasting as the name claims, I love the versatility of this blush and the natural colours this line has to offer. Very lightweight powder that produces a limited amount of fall out with the right brush. While pigmented, it is not over the top and allows the user to easily apply the right amount of product for day or nighttime wear. Love tarte's natural approach to their product line up! Love that one does not have to sacrifice effectiveness for purity! Awesome!

March 07, 2017

A little goes a long way. It really lasts a long time. Colours are very buildable and most of them look natural. There are many shades that go with all skin tones and all occasions. This is the only blush I use now. HG blush for real.

January 21, 2017

One of my favorite blushes! While the blush is a bit pricey, the color is super pigmentedu,so it lasts forever while being really soft on the skin. This will give you a natural flush to the skin and is easy to apply!

September 26, 2016

I have this product in the shade exposed - and it is a gorgeous mauve pink that is very natural and versatile. I am happy with its pigmentation and blendability. However, I would say that the lasting power is great, but not 12 hours.

September 21, 2016

There is such an amazing variety of beautiful blushes from Tarte. They are super pigmented but blend flawlessly for a perfectly natural looking flush. They are well worth the money, definitely recommend.

June 26, 2016

A sephora salesperson recommended this blush when I said I wanted one that would last. I find it does a better job at staying put than most blushes I've tried. The colour is very rich. It seems to be lasting very well too.

June 24, 2016

This blush is super highly pigmented, and like one of the other girls mentioned, lasts forever!! Blends really well and is definitely my favorite blush at the moment!

April 12, 2016

I never thought I would ever finish one of these pans because they're so pigmented ! (But I finally did today, after using it for 3 years). They blend in very nicely and give your face a nice glow. It's on the list of my top 5 favourite blushes, but I am still a bigger fan of the one I have from YSL and the ambient blushes from hourglass.

March 09, 2016

I love these blushes! They're super pigmented, easily blendable and buildable. I love how natural they look and they last all day. My blush looks just as good at night as it did when I applied it in the morning. They are a bit pricey but because they're so pigmented you don't need to use a lot. I highly recommend them!