tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Foundation Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 597 in Foundation

October 03, 2016

Interestingly enough, this is sort of dry on me. I had wanted to hope this was moisturizing enough for my skin - but nope. Instead it provided great coverage but cake as the day went by. At least I did not have any type of reaction to it - which I always fear when trying out anything new on my skin.

September 27, 2016

I can not rave about this product enough. The finish of this foundation and how easy it is to apply is a dream. Sits really well on the face and is good for combination skin. Colour is true to shade and it is quite waterproof. Can look cakey if too much is used, a little goes a long way with this foundation. Favourite full coverage foundation ever.

September 24, 2016

This foundation is fantastic when I'm having a breakout or I have blemishes to cover up. It comes out fairly thick but blends nicely when buffed into the skin. I wish it came in a pump instead because of its price. I think the packaging seems a bit cheap but overall the product is nice and had a great range for all skin tones.

June 06, 2016

I bought this in shade #27. It is such an amazing light weight foundation that still provides decent coverage. Cost $30, so a bit pricey compared to your average drugstore brand but definitely worth it. Only thing I would like to see improved is the dropper style bottle. I always get nervous that I'm going to knock it over and spill it all when applying so a pump would be better!

May 18, 2016

Loved this foundation ! my skin is combination/oily and i have always had a problem finding a foundation that would last me throughout the day without becoming oily . this product does just that , even at the end of my day my face is still matte and the coverage is still in tact . would reccomned to anyone . this product can be purchased at sephora

May 03, 2016

I needed a foundation that has nice coverage but that didn't make my skin feel oily. This is the perfect one. I don't use a lot the product and it has full coverage. This product lasts a long time since I don't use a lot every day.

May 02, 2016

I really enjoyed this foundation sample. The coverage of this foundation was amazing for me. I usually get medium to full coverage foundation that covers all my imperfections and dark spots. When I first applied this foundation I was amazed at the coverage, but also when I applied it, it looked so natural on my face. My nose started getting oil after the 6 or 7th hour, which is good for me because my nose usually get oily around the 4th or 5th hour. My forehead did not get oily at all, I was actually really happy with that. The colour I got was Rich Honey, which is for deeper skin with peach undertone.I would buy this foundation. I really enjoyed wearing this foundation and I got a lot of compliments when I was wearing it. I love that is was full coverage, but it look so natural. I would definitely recommend for combination, oily, normal and even dry skin. The colour was a good match for my skin tone. I will purchase this foundation in the near future for sure.

Full Review: http://allthingsbeautybymaame.blogspot.ca/2016/03/buy-it-or-leave-it-tarte-amazonian-clay.html

April 27, 2016

I've tried many full coverage foundations and none hold a candle to Tarte Amazonian Clay. It's pricey, but if you look at the size of the bottle and the amount you need to use, you'll see it's no more costly than any other high end make up brand. I don't have perfect skin by any means, but the word "flawless" was used about my skin twice while wearing this.

April 25, 2016

I have very oily skin, and this seems to work the best so far as far as long lasting coverage goes. I still find that it doesn't last all day, but it's the best I've used to far. Without the correct brush, I don't enjoy this product as much. It doesn't look as good as when the lady at Sephora put it on, but she had a different brush. I still manage with a different brush though. Easy to build up layers for more coverage.

February 10, 2016

Absolutley loved this,
I was coor matched in the Sephora store and this came up as my best match.
Love the consistency and it applies beautifully with a brush, I found it does exactly what I am looking for, even out my skin tone. And for blemishes I simply use a concealer and it leaves a flawless finish.
Lasts about 3 months with daily use so it is a good price for how long you get use out of it.
Love the cute little wood handle as well.
ACTUALLY lasts for 12 hours ( or going out)