Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer

Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 286 in Bronzer

September 29, 2016

Super bon blush de bonne qualité pour le visage. Il est de couleur mat ,mais donne quand même à ma peau beaucoup de lumière et de radiance. J'ai essayer le produit avec un échantillon du sephora.

September 21, 2016

I love this matte bronzer for contouring. It's so pigmented for sharp definition but also blends amazingly for a more subtle contour. It's the perfect cool tone and completely matte. I also love the packaging it comes in and the fact that it's waterproof. It lasts all day without fading or getting sucked up by my foundation.

April 25, 2016

I love this bronzer! It doesn't leave your skin looking too warm, or ORANGE, especially if you have really fair skin like myself. It is really silky, extremely easy to blend, and it applies really smoothly instead of patchy and too dark it is a little pricey, but in my opinion it is definitely worth the splurge - Gives you the perfect glow that isn't shimmery or sparkly.

March 12, 2016

My FAVOURITE bronzer! Super flattering in fair skin tones and easily build able if you want a deeper colour. Blends super well and looks great all year round. Love it!

February 12, 2016

I tried mazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer for the first time this week . I think the product is not very pigmented. The result is very subtle on the face. The color is nice . It does not give the orange color.

I use it when I want a very natural makeup.

The format is not ideal for the application with a large brush .
I find the correct product , nothing more.

February 12, 2016

I recieved this in my Ipsy glam bag a few months ago and I love it! I use it everytime I do my makeup. It isnt heavy and it gives me a really nice glow as well.

February 02, 2016

The tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof bronzer, is a lovely product. It goes on well and stays put until it's time for removal. The coverage is perfect it is not orangey in any way but gives you a soft beautiful glow with a little shimmer.

January 17, 2016

Definitely worth every penny!! my holly grail since i got it. usually i'm not into shimmery bronzers, but since i got this one, i'm obsessed ! It adds the perfect sunkissed glow. + it's really waterproof!

December 15, 2015

Loved the packaging. Color was great and wasn't too dark for my fair skin. Velvety smooth texture.

December 07, 2015

I'm not really a bronzer girl, I find it all looks too dark on me, but I got this in an Ipsy bag and loved it! Great for sweaty summer days.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!